The game menu doesn't pop up when I press the Xbox button during gaming?

Discus and support The game menu doesn't pop up when I press the Xbox button during gaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I just a new Xbox Series X and I tried a downloaded game, which is fine. But the side menu doesn't pop up when I press the Xbox button? I have to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yahya173, Mar 17, 2022.

1. /u/yahya173
    /u/yahya173 Guest

Hi,

I just a new Xbox Series X and I tried a downloaded game, which is fine. But the side menu doesn't pop up when I press the Xbox button?

I have to keep pressing and randomly sometimes it presents the side menu.

What am I doing wrong?

Could it be the actual game?

submitted by /u/yahya173
    [link] [comments]

/u/yahya173, Mar 17, 2022
  2. Panayis Win User

Skype and Youtube has no "go back" button?

Press and hold the menu button when on the home screen (with the game/app selected). It pops up a context menu to allow you to close the game/app.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Fallout New Vegas DLC disk wont install

When Disc 2 is inserted into your Xbox One console, highlight the Game's tile and press the 'Menu' button on your Xbox One controller. On the pop-up menu, select 'Manage game' and check the 'Ready to install' list to see if your DLC pops up.

Keep us posted! :D
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

FH4 narrator

As far as I know there is no settings in FH4 for narrator, so it could be the Xbox One narrator, that is turned on. If it is, then just press and hold the Xbox button down on the controller and when the shutdown menu pops up press the menu button and the
    narrator options will come up, and you should be able to turn it off from there.
  5. The Real Kal El Win User

Home Button Not Working

Seriously, this started a few days ago. Could get out of the Blu-ray.

Now playing a game and can't get back home.

I press the home button and I hear the side menu pop up, but nothing is showing.

If I long press the home button it bring up the console power down, narrator, and magnifier menu. So the home button is working.

Just not for bringing up the side menu.

What's up XBOX.
  6. xxshakemupxx Win User

youtube

Okay it won't give me a uninstall option for youtube for some reason. .on other games and apps I press menu button and it pops up..on YouTube app it keeps saying ready to install I press install it doesn't do anything..I would hate to restore factory settings
Thema:

1. The game menu doesn't pop up when I press the Xbox button during gaming? - Similar Threads - game menu doesn't

2. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  3. my mic is only being picked up by xbox game bar when the game bar menu is open

in XBoX Accessibility
    my mic is only being picked up by xbox game bar when the game bar menu is open: My microphone is only being heard and picked up when i have the game bar menu open and immediately stops working once i close leave the menu for it. does anyone know how i can fix this?...
  4. My screen goes black when I close out Xbox menu in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen goes black when I close out Xbox menu in games: I've had a problem with my TV going black for almost a second whenever I close out the xbox menu when in game. I switched different hdmi cables, hdmi ports. Resarted my xbox. I've changed my tv...
  5. need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...: Fix the cloud gaming waiting muen Everytime I swipe left by accident I have to wait through the queue times all over again like why fix it and now I gotta wait 85 minutes...
  6. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  7. Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....: Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out. Is there a fix for this? 9f06d45e-80bd-48a1-856d-8ec718c7af49
  8. Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.: All of a sudden my controller is hyper sensitive in both the xbox home and in game. All directional buttons and sticks. Ive power cycled everything, checked for updates and scoured forums. I can...
  9. Every time i try and start cloud gaming it kicks me back to my menu screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try and start cloud gaming it kicks me back to my menu screen: It was working this morning now whenever I start cloud gaming it takes me back to my menu screen. Other games I don't have on cloud such as gta5 are still working. So I know it's not an ultimate...
  10. Xbox series x rapidly scrolling up and down in menu and games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x rapidly scrolling up and down in menu and games: had the Xbox about a year and only play it now and again. A few months ago I notice when playing fifa that the players would run off in random directions and then when I was on the menu it scrolls...