The game i bought scammed me

Discus and support The game i bought scammed me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, xbox support : i have a problem with a game i bought called "Mass Effect: Andromeda Deluxe Edition" i bought the game through the Black Friday... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by saifsuperhero, Dec 13, 2017.

  1. The game i bought scammed me


    hello, xbox support :

    i have a problem with a game i bought called "Mass Effect: Andromeda Deluxe Edition" i bought the game through the Black Friday sales online but after i bought i it says i own the game but it doesn't appear on my ready to install section and it doesn't download
    when i open the website and press download it just does nothing but in the original edition it gives me a trial not the deluxe pack with the rest of the game

    :)
     
    saifsuperhero, Dec 13, 2017
    #1
  2. Age verification in Korea

    Same can someone help me I feel that xbox just scammed me and I bought games and everything can soomeone please help me?
     
    WarierFlyer9311, Dec 13, 2017
    #2
  3. RREDDWARFF
    RREDDWARFF Guest
    buy 3 games get 3 months xbox live gold, still havnt received my code.

    Microsoft has apparently scammed me on this deal as well. I also bought three games due to the offer and NEVER received the 3 free months of Xbox Live.
     
    RREDDWARFF, Dec 13, 2017
    #3
  4. EllisWestwood Win User

    Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again????

    That happened to me as well I still need to buy the game and also it scammed me of a bundle that I bought aswell for £20
  5. WarierFlyer9311 Win User

    Age verification in Korea

    Same can someone help me I feel that xbox just scammed me and I bought games and everything can soomeone please help me?
  6. Joshua Ywaskevic Win User

    Did not receive a game I ordered and paid for …I bought this gift for Joshua….I am his mother SusAn Ywaskevic …..please inform me of what yo do!!!!!

    I bought it as a gift…have I been scammed . I bought it with my Microsoft account….if you think I’ve been scammed please let me know so I can put a stop payment on my credit card
  7. RREDDWARFF Win User

    buy 3 games get 3 months xbox live gold, still havnt received my code.

    Microsoft has apparently scammed me on this deal as well. I also bought three games due to the offer and NEVER received the 3 free months of Xbox Live.
  8. Mische201 Win User

    I already have the games Physico and some digital. Can you apply the #YOLO reward?

    Hey! Thats scam in the worst way, only in the period is hilarious...

    i spent Money in games and get nothing because isnt bought in the period.... scamm scam scamm

    yolo my ass
Thema:

The game i bought scammed me

Loading...
  1. The game i bought scammed me - Similar Threads - game bought scammed

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  4. I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...: I had an xbox S that had the hdmi port break and i had a bunch of games i bought on it, i wanted to know if i could transfer those games onto my new xbox 1 x, without having to turn the other one...
  5. I just bought an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series s and it won’t play like it won’t even...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series s and it won’t play like it won’t even...: I don’t know what to do * Moved from Community Center 766f39ea-cf22-4130-bb01-23096a45be12
  6. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  7. I bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...: Accidentally bought the PC game pass gift card from target instead of an Xbox one..can I still use it? 11942558-46c1-4ac2-9d39-0def8f39d558
  8. So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....

    in XboX Insiders
    So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....: I bought Dragon Age: The Veilguard and i dont have an xbox(getting one whenever i can) so i play on my laptop and bluetooth a ps4 controller (yes a friggin ps4 remote, on a laptop, playing xbox...
  9. I bought Siege X, Ultimate Edition today. It says I need an Xbox Game pass Subscription to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Siege X, Ultimate Edition today. It says I need an Xbox Game pass Subscription to...: I bought the Ultimate Edition of Siege X today. I am able to play unranked and quick match. But Ranked and Siege Cup say Xbox Game pass Subscription Required. I do not have game pass. Do I need it...
  10. I bought a game for my friend and he put the code in but the game won't let him play cause...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game for my friend and he put the code in but the game won't let him play cause...: My gift needs to be refunded 2baee4bc-d52c-46f7-b0b5-9c5ba1046354