the game gets stuck and ejects me

Discus and support the game gets stuck and ejects me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I wanted to know if someone here is the same as me, and that is to play Battlefront II and start the campaign, when I reach a kinematics at a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elcnado19ajuaaa, Jun 26, 2018.

1. the game gets stuck and ejects me

Hello! I wanted to know if someone here is the same as me, and that is to play Battlefront II and start the campaign, when I reach a kinematics at a certain point, the game gets stuck and ejected, I would like someone to help me solve this problem, thank
    you very much

Perdón si no se me entiende el inglés soy mexicano the game gets stuck and ejects me :p

:)

elcnado19ajuaaa, Jun 26, 2018
  2. Xbox one disc reader, and random power ups

My Xbox one's disc reader sometimes doesnt read the game that is inside it and than the game gets stuck in the reader and wont eject for a very long time even after resetting. Whwn it gets stuck i try to manually eject as explained by xbox but that doesnt
    work either. After some time the eject button finally works but that isn't until trying the eject button a very large number of times. Also my xbox one randomly turns on by itself from time to time for some reason and I'm not sure why. Any help would be greatly
    appreciated.

Th3 SLIM J A D, Jun 26, 2018
  3. strykerzr350
    strykerzr350 Guest
    My disc tray won't open; have tried many things...

Seems like to me the disc tray is stuck or the button has malfunctioned. There is a way to eject the tray in case you get a disc stuck in the system. Here is the links below on how to do it.

support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

Xbox 360 S manual disc tray ejection method.

Original Xbox 360 manual disc tray ejection method

-

I do hope this works for you friend.

strykerzr350, Jun 26, 2018
  4. strykerzr350 Win User

My disc tray won't open; have tried many things...

Seems like to me the disc tray is stuck or the button has malfunctioned. There is a way to eject the tray in case you get a disc stuck in the system. Here is the links below on how to do it.

Xbox 360 S manual disc tray ejection method.

Original Xbox 360 manual disc tray ejection method

-

I do hope this works for you friend.
  5. ThePouchBear Win User

Disc tray

If there is a disc stuck, there is an eject port on the side of the console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/get-to-know-console
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

Recieved a replacement console and forgot my game disc in the console that i sent back

@bizarro

at no point can a disc just get stuck. all disc treys have a manual eject and no you don't need a knife. just a paperclip

even with a faulty system or drive, you can still get the disc out
  7. ThorX360 Win User

Games staying on One S console

Hello

Games have staying on my X box One S console after I eject a game could this be the disk drive going bad?

Would anyone know what I could about this problem?

Thank You
    Hi,

do you mean that the game disc gets stucked into the console when you press the eject button? If yes, I suggest you follow these guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/manually-eject-disc
  8. FreakRoach Win User

stuck disc

Thema:

the game gets stuck and ejects me

1. the game gets stuck and ejects me - Similar Threads - game gets stuck

2. When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck: For example like this: Hello have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Does not happen unless a demanding software is running. Also the in game character is also affected by the issue...
  3. How to fix Xbox games getting stuck on “press A to start” screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Xbox games getting stuck on “press A to start” screen?: We have an XBox One and our games won’t go past the “ Press A to Start” screen. This is happening on ALL games, not just one. I have tried to restart by holding down the power button for 10...
  4. How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data'): At some point the Xbox app decided to kill itself. Occasionally, I can launch and play games only to quit and have this eternal 'syncing data' launch screen the following launch of the game, for...
  5. Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...: The game launches just fine. But upon hitting Start I am stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". As far as I know nothing is wrong with my...
  6. Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game: So Fortnite keeps crashing every time i try to load up into a battle royale game. Creative mode and the rest of the game features like the item shop still work normally however its just battle...
  7. Multiple Games on Xbox Gamepass PC get stuck at "Signing in" but others do not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Games on Xbox Gamepass PC get stuck at "Signing in" but others do not: The games that get stuck at the sign in screen are Yakuza 0 and Exoprimal. I've tried every fix I could find on the internet with none of them fixing the problem....
  8. Why after a update while trying to login call of duty the game get stuck at looking for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after a update while trying to login call of duty the game get stuck at looking for...: Almost always after a call of duty update while trying to login the game gets stuck at check for updates? 0c40f1aa-80bf-40bf-8abb-a632e5440c25
  9. Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass: When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I ctrl-Atl Delete and it says the game is not...
  10. Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...: Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when installing the game? The error code seems to be 0x87e0000f, but any other game I try to download off game...