The game "Freelancer".

Discus and support The game "Freelancer". in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm hooked on the game "Freelancer". Is there going to be a sequel to it? Like a Freelancer 2? Set up on Windows 10. Maybe there's another game like it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeCallens, May 20, 2019.

  1. JoeCallens
    JoeCallens Guest

    The game "Freelancer".


    I'm hooked on the game "Freelancer". Is there going to be a sequel to it? Like a Freelancer 2? Set up on Windows 10. Maybe there's another game like it available.

    :)
     
    JoeCallens, May 20, 2019
    #1
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

    The game "Freelancer".

    Aw, man, that takes me back. I loved that game. I had hoped that Star Citizen would be like that, but I'm not exactly sure what Star Citizen is? I bought a ship in Star Citizen early on (over a decade ago now?) and have been confused ever since. The
    reason I bring that up is because Freelancer was made by the guy who is "making" Star Citizen.

    Freelancer was AWESOME. I would recommend you check out Everspace. Now, it's a "rouge-like" where you start a run, and reset to the beginning every time you die, but invest in permanent perks to improve each run. It's not a full RPG open-space arcade
    game like Freelancer, but flying around and the feel reminded me of Freelancer.

    I wish there was a sequel, but there hasn't been, and I think I'm going to have to wait until the dust settles on Star Citizen and my grandchildren tell me what that game is like to see if there is a spiritual sequel.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    The game "Freelancer".

    What exactly is the game Freelancer? I've never heard of it before...

    Could someone link me to a good place to see some gameplay?
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

    The game "Freelancer".

    All questions about game's development are questions only the devs can answer
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

    The game "Freelancer".

  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    The game "Freelancer".

    Hi Joe,

    Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums.

    Unfortunately that is something you will need to ask from the developers of this game,
    Devil's Anvil, since there is nothing we can do regarding game production decisions on the forums. It will be up to the developer to produce a sequel of that game for Windows 10.

    There are plenty of similar space simulation games available for Windows 10 or Xbox One. I'll include some examples but I recommend searching the

    Simulation tag
    under the Games section of the online Microsoft Store:


    I hope this helps!
Thema:

The game "Freelancer".

Loading...
  1. The game "Freelancer". - Similar Threads - game Freelancer

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Why are there no plans for a remastered Freelancer game?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there no plans for a remastered Freelancer game?: https://www.dualshockers.com/20-years-on-freelancer-still-best-space-sim-ever-made/#:~:text=Despite%20being%20an%20ancient%20game,said%20about%20its%20publisher%2C%20Microsoft. I think if...