The game Elden Ring i’ve had for awhile today is now telling me I don’t own the game and I...

Discus and support The game Elden Ring i’ve had for awhile today is now telling me I don’t own the game and I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game Elden Ring i’ve had for awhile today is now telling me I don’t own the game and I need to buy it again. 209349be-7cdd-410c-9f0a-a8a66d79ebb7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ~_~ °, Mar 19, 2023.

1. ~_~ °
    ~_~ ° Guest

The game Elden Ring i’ve had for awhile today is now telling me I don’t own the game and I...

The game Elden Ring i’ve had for awhile today is now telling me I don’t own the game and I need to buy it again.

:)

~_~ °, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

The game Elden Ring i’ve had for awhile today is now telling me I don’t own the game and I need to buy it again.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed". Once you were able to find the game order with the said status, simply remove and re-add your account to re-sync the licenses.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. michaelkoch248 Win User

Elden Ring

I have tried that but same issue as before. I don’t have this issue with any other game either just Elden Ring.
  4. PatPower1 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connected via BT

Thanks Ricardo! Hitman 3 is the only game affected. I’m able to play Elden Ring, Jedi: Fallen Order, and For Honor with no issues. I don’t have another PC to test against but with no other games affected I suspect it’s Hitman with issue not my rig

I’ve tried your above suggestion regarding the BT and controller drivers, unfortunately with no change
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

New IP for Xbox at E3?

I hope From and GRRM's game Elden Ring is shown off today, honestly. My favourite company for combat with one of the best world builders out there, will be an epic game.
  6. - AJ - Win User

I don’t own a game I’ve bought

Hi, Evan! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues downloading Minecraft.

• You may have not added back all the accounts that were on your console before you reset it. To clarify, you don't need to add back every account, just the one you used to claim/redeem Minecraft.

If you don't mind, could you check if Minecraft is on your account's order history? As a rule of thumb, all games purchased through the Microsoft Store, redeemed with a code, or claimed from a console bundle should be displayed there, regardless of the date they were acquired on.

You can use this link to get there: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Please make sure to select "Digital" and "All available" from the two drop-down menus at the top section of your order history.

---

Additionally, may I ask if you purchased this console pre-owned?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. The game Elden Ring i’ve had for awhile today is now telling me I don’t own the game and I... - Similar Threads - game Elden Ring

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  4. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  5. I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...: I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do have / in it to complete 25 characters. Please advise 50a27624-e98d-479e-ae5b-15e110057938
  6. I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden...: I'm not paying for the same game twice because xbox console has old and outdated hardware compared to pc it make zero sense that you can't just play the games you own since window pc os and xbox...
  7. Does the Xbox Series X Elden Ring digital game (Korean Store) support English audio and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Xbox Series X Elden Ring digital game (Korean Store) support English audio and...: I have the Xbox Series X, bought in South Korea. I am an expat that lives here and use a Korean credit card and have a Korean address, which means I am required to buy from the Korean Xbox store....
  8. So I networked transfer elden ring and downloaded it and everything and I bought the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I networked transfer elden ring and downloaded it and everything and I bought the game...: Says i do not own the game but have it on disc for Xbox one and I have and Xbox series s 46af30c4-45fc-4a4b-8244-a18cb7bd1229
  9. Accidentally deleted Elden ring game data from everywhere, is there anyway I can get that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Elden ring game data from everywhere, is there anyway I can get that...: Accidentally deleted Elden ring game data from everywhere, is there anyway I can get that data back 1768af5e-4548-478d-8f4a-f4216c276420
  10. Fraud infraction in the Elden Ring game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fraud infraction in the Elden Ring game: xbox service infractions have been being committed daily for a long time, through group publications of the Elden Ring game. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards in the rules of...