The game doesnt start when i press any button (i am on pc)

Discus and support The game doesnt start when i press any button (i am on pc) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i downloaded my friend pedro and everytime i open it i get stuck at the "Press any button to start" screen i pressed every single button on my keyboard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i dont want to show my, Jan 30, 2023.

1. The game doesnt start when i press any button (i am on pc)

i downloaded my friend pedro and everytime i open it i get stuck at the "Press any button to start" screen i pressed every single button on my keyboard on mouse but it still didnt work

i unistalled the game and installed back again

i tried it both on xbox game pass and microsoft store but it still didnt work

:)

i dont want to show my, Jan 30, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

For reference, you can also try the rest of the steps from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  3. PopsBlaster Win User

Linking Battlenet and Live (not being recognised in-game)

I linked my account via battle.net. However, in when I start the game on the xbox, press any button to start, choose myself (xbox name), it just goes right the hero selection screen. I am not seeeing any of my characters.

Please help!!
  4. LA Danno Win User

Dashboard constantly scrolling to the right

Thanks for the reply.

I turned on the console without having the controller connected and it didnt move from the home screen, when i turned on the controller i waited a minute before pressing a button and again it stayed still. The second i touched any button it instantly started
    scrolling right.

RB doesnt give off the same "click" as LB so it may be due to that.
  5. GuardianXPS Win User

game will not load

I just started having this problem right after I click the Press A to start in the opening screen. The bottom right shows the loading image but it doesnt go beyond that point. I am reinstalling the game, which is a pain, but giving it a try. I didnt start
    seeing any problems until the latest update to the console.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

When I press a button it also does the A button

Hi StarTIGS, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to check the controller test on the Xbox Accessories App?

Press the Xbox Guide Button > Settings > Devices & Connections > Controllers & Headsets > Enter Test Mode (Click on the Conical/Lab Flask Icon beside the three dots ...).

See if any button is being pressed on its own.
Thema:

1. The game doesnt start when i press any button (i am on pc) - Similar Threads - game doesnt start

2. Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again): Hey! Having a bit of an issue with Xbox Game Bar here. It only shows my status as 'Online' without displaying the game I'm playing, even though the app recognizes it in settings. Any tips or...
  3. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...: I really need help with this 79520bff-8eb9-4145-9e45-07e5f208fd5d
  4. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  5. why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work: Just got the game pass downloaded the game and i can´t play it, help me pls 85d66443-8066-4a12-bc88-c24dd9fc77f9
  6. Xbox game bar doesnt want to start.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar doesnt want to start.: When I press win + G to launch the xbox game bar, an error appears. "The Xbox Game Bar app is currently unavailable in your account. Check if you are logged in to the Store and try again. Here is...
  7. Tomb Raider doesnt Start, game mit der released

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider doesnt Start, game mit der released: Hello together, I buyed the game shadow of theTomb Raider . Installation was ok, but now we are not able to play the game. there is the Message that we are to early and have to wait for the...
  8. A game downloaded from a friends account doesnt start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game downloaded from a friends account doesnt start.: I have my friends account as my home xbox and any game i download, then start says this "getting your game ready" then it goes to "something went wrong An error has occurred during the system...
  9. Error from game that doesnt let me start it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error from game that doesnt let me start it: I was on my Xbox playing mineplex when I was writing in chat when suddenly I got lagged and now it passed 2 days and still it does'nt let me in and ive tried everything and it does'nt work , I...
  10. Game doesnt start after one Day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game doesnt start after one Day: Yesterday I bought a redeem Code for the Watchdogs 2 deluxe Edition. I installed the game and played it quite a long time. The next day i wanted to start it, it just stops and asks if i bought the...