The game doesn't appear

Discus and support The game doesn't appear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game, but it doesn't appear in my library. On the store page, he asks to buy it again. The game was bought in the check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aleksey Pirozhkov1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. The game doesn't appear

I bought the game, but it doesn't appear in my library. On the store page, he asks to buy it again. The game was bought in the check

:)

Aleksey Pirozhkov1, Jun 9, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

The game doesn't appear

3. street2234 Win User

kodi doesn't appear

Kodi disappeared from Xbox? All you need to know
    It's worth noting that as of January 12, Kodi has been unavailable on the Microsoft Store temporarily.

A Kodi official has responded to users on the official forums, confirming that the team is aware of the problem.

"We are aware of the problem which has resulted in the disappearance of the Xbox version of Kodi from the Microsoft Store."

"Members of the team are currently working on resolving the issue."

"We appreciate your patience and we should have it visible in the store soon."
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Redeemed game doesn't appear anywhere

Hi there Blu723.

What game did you redeem a code for? Was it for a game/version of a game that's only playable on Windows 10?

Please click the "Message" button with the envelope icon under my name and send us the 5x5 code so we can take a closer look into this with you. Again, please make sure to private message this info to us and not post it here publicly.
  5. ImJustAmir Win User

Game doesn't appear in Ready to install

Hi

You will need to get your friend to set your console as their home console and then download the game. Once they have done this you should be able to play the game.
    It still doesn't show up. I can't even download it from the Store page.

[​IMG]
  6. Francia J. Win User

I brought a game but it doesn't not appear

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

“ REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​“
Thema:

The game doesn't appear

1. The game doesn't appear - Similar Threads - game doesn't appear

2. Diablo IV Ultime Edition doesn't appear in my game list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV Ultime Edition doesn't appear in my game list: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate edition on June 9 and since that day only the standard version appears in my game list, I thought it was a mistake, but reviewing the transactions if the version I...
  3. I brought a game but it doesn't not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game but it doesn't not appear: Recently i brought mighty n° 9, cause of the discounts, but i checked the downloads and it wasn't here, i checked my account and the game wasn't present, i checked my bank account, and the game...
  4. I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account: I bought HITMAN World of Assassination and its Deluxe Pack a couple of weeks ago and when I finally have time to try and download it, I find out it's not in my account. I can clearly see the...
  5. Xbox game pass missions doesn't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass missions doesn't appear: Hello everyone I'm having a problem acessing my missions on xbox game pass, on console and mobile. Both apps they don't appear, i have reseted my console many times, changed the account many...
  6. my games and game pass doesn't appear , only loading

in XboX Insiders
    my games and game pass doesn't appear , only loading: my xbox launcher doesn't my game and game pass i check i am insider account and i already in insider hub . game tag : RioSenpai#5798 submitted by /u/Snoo_32224 [link] [comments]
  7. I bought the Dead Space 3 game and it doesn't appear in my purchased games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Dead Space 3 game and it doesn't appear in my purchased games.: I bought the Dead Space 3 game and it doesn't appear in my purchased games. I go to see the game in the store and it appears to buy it for yourself, when I already bought it for myself on...
  8. Xbox game pass on PC won't install games, stays stuck at 0% and doesn't appear to attempt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on PC won't install games, stays stuck at 0% and doesn't appear to attempt...: I have game pass installed on my PC, however when I try and download a game, the platform never seems to try, and stays stuck at 0%. I've tried repairing, resetting and uninstalling, but nothing...
  9. The game "Ghost 1.0" doesn't appear in the search results

in XBoX on Windows
    The game "Ghost 1.0" doesn't appear in the search results: Hi, I wanted to check if the game "Ghost 1.0" was available for Xbox, so I searched for "ghost" on the page of all Xbox console games: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/all-games?cat=all It...
  10. [PC] Free game on gamepass says I already own it but it doesn't appear in my library

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Free game on gamepass says I already own it but it doesn't appear in my library: Hey! So right now Tell me Why (episode 1-3) is free on Microsoft Store (and Gamepass). Not being experienced with Xbox games on PC, I claimed it on Microsoft Store assuming it was one and the...