The game does not recognize my payment. What should I do?
Discus and support The game does not recognize my payment. What should I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dead All, My name is Eduardo and I`m from Brazil (sorry any mistake with my english). When I enter the game from the Windows Store (Mojang account),... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eduardoeds, Nov 12, 2017.
Thema:
The game does not recognize my payment. What should I do?
Loading...
-
The game does not recognize my payment. What should I do? - Similar Threads - game does recognize
-
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersDoes unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
Does anybody know about the xbox state of games?
in XboX InsidersDoes anybody know about the xbox state of games?: I purchased AC Shadows and could not install it https://preview.redd.it/42gxhgbionog1.png?width=1223&format=png&auto=webp&s=553d9dcb3d7c5794ba7c6b56c85e2ecbcf1cfffd submitted by /u/Ok-Spot-5603... -
Game-Bar does not record/playback even after all possible fixes
in XboX InsidersGame-Bar does not record/playback even after all possible fixes: that’s righty!!! gamebar does NOT want to RECORD, even when i reset, fix, terminate, using task manager, and even resetting my pc to the newest update. Nobody seems to have the same issue as me... -
Xbox Game Bar will not work!!!! Does anyone have any suggestions. I've listed a few of my...
in XboX InsidersXbox Game Bar will not work!!!! Does anyone have any suggestions. I've listed a few of my...: I've uninstalled / reinstalled Powershell Regedit you name it.... anyone have any ideas. submitted by /u/Curious-Mousse-1458 [link] [comments] -
Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it... -
My Series X does not recognize my Samsung T3 external SSD (1TB) for storing games, only for...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Series X does not recognize my Samsung T3 external SSD (1TB) for storing games, only for...: Hello. I've been trying to find info about this. There is only one old question with no answers and the thread is archived. I tried everything (I removed the Samsung Lock Software, I formatted it...