The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration?

Discus and support The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration? The progress was 67%, but when I logged in today, a completely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zerozres, Feb 11, 2023.

1. zerozres
    zerozres Guest

The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration?

The progress was 67%, but when I logged in today, a completely new settings window was displayed. And the game has been completely reset.

On the xbox app the progress is 67%. However, when i started the game, asking to set a character name.

The game has been completely reset.

The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration? [​IMG]

:)

zerozres, Feb 11, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

To restore your progress in Forza Horizon 5, you can try the following steps:

Check if your Xbox account is linked to the game: Go to the game's settings and make sure that your Xbox account is linked to the game.

Check if you have an active internet connection: A stable internet connection is required to synchronize your game data with the Xbox servers.

Try syncing your data: If your Xbox account is linked and you have an active internet connection, try syncing your game data by going to the game's settings and selecting "Sync Data."

Check if you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: If you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you can access the cloud save feature, which allows you to restore your game data from the cloud.

Contact Xbox Support: If none of the above steps worked, you can contact Xbox support for further assistance. They may be able to help you restore your progress.

Note: It's always a good idea to regularly back up your game data to prevent data loss.
  3. iTsFx Win User

How can I get my forza 4 files back?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

If your Forza Horizon 4 progress has been lost due to a corrupted file, there are a few steps you can try to recover your saved game data:

Restore from the cloud: If you have Xbox Live Gold, your saved game data is automatically backed up to the cloud. To restore your saved game data, start Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore from Cloud" option in the "Manage Game" section.

Restore from a previous save: If you have a previous save file, you can try restoring your game data from that. To do this, go to the "Manage Game" section in Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore a previous save" option.

Use a backup file: If you have a backup file of your saved game data, you can try restoring your game data from that. To do this, copy the backup file to the appropriate folder on your PC or Xbox and then start Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore from Backup" option in the "Manage Game" section.

Contact Xbox Support: If none of the above steps work, consider contacting Xbox Support for further assistance. They should be able to help you recover your saved game data.

Note: The specific steps for restoring your saved game data may vary depending on the platform you're using and the version of the game you have installed.
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  5. David Wirsching Win User

I lost all my game progress in forza horizon 5 when I transferred the game to a new console. I'm not sure what to do . If anyone can help me I'll appreciate it. Thanks

I see, then let's try the following:

Restart the console: Try restarting the new console and make sure it is connected to the Internet. Sometimes restarting your console can help save game data to the cloud to sync.

Check backup availability: Some games, such as Forza Horizon 5, may have data backup or restore features. Check if the game has an option to restore your progress from a saved backup or from a specific function within the game.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live

You'd have to buy the game on top.

Do you mean Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 5?

If you buy gamepass ultimate then that includes xbox live gold & access to 100's of games on gamepass,including Forza Horizon 5 if that's what you meant.

Forza 5 has been delisted now i think anyway.
Thema:

1. The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration? - Similar Threads - game data Forza

2. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...
  3. When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable: When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable. It's a game I played for about 400 hours and I started getting this error after the win 11 update....
  4. I lost all in game data on forza horizon 5 is there anyway to get that data back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all in game data on forza horizon 5 is there anyway to get that data back?: I was playing the day before and had no problems ever logging in or nothing but the next day I had no luck ca89d3ee-3422-4129-b55b-0f8fcadfe5bc
  5. Forza Horizon 5 stuck syncing data or reseted progress in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck syncing data or reseted progress in game: When I start my game it starts to sync data but it doesn't go more than 0%. I tried every thing. I redownloaded the game twice. and my firewall is closed I dont use vpn and I dont have antivirus...
  6. Xbox Series Update DELETED all my Forza Horizon 4 game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series Update DELETED all my Forza Horizon 4 game data: I received an Xbox Series X recently. As all of my game titles were stored on an external hard drive connected an Xbox One, of course, right out of the box, upon connecting the external drive to...
  7. Issue with game after app data reset (Forza Horizon)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with game after app data reset (Forza Horizon): My Forza horizon app has not been launching for the past three days, it would display "something went wrong" and proceed to close. If I ran the app as administrator, the app would open, but not...
  8. My Forza Horizon 4 has been synchronizing data since entering the game, but the progress...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Forza Horizon 4 has been synchronizing data since entering the game, but the progress...: My Forza Horizon 4 has been synchronizing data since entering the game, but the progress has been 0 49d240e6-77f7-4bc7-90db-315940df72a6
  9. My game data have disappeared after game update. Forza horizon 4. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My game data have disappeared after game update. Forza horizon 4. what do i do?: My account data in the game has been rolled back to 8 month ago. The progress of the game and all the money and cars collected so far have disappeared. Request data to be recovered. What do i do?...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 does not synchronize my game data

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 does not synchronize my game data: I reset my computer and had to reinstall Forza Horizon 4. If I start it now I need to sync the data from the cloud. This doesn't work, at 4% I get a message that loading failed and an unknown...