The Game can npt be started. (Mercenaires, with Gold)

Discus and support The Game can npt be started. (Mercenaires, with Gold) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello friends, I'm trying to download the Mercenaries game. After I download, a famous statement "The game can not be started" appears, I have already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pedro HenriquePiccolim, Dec 29, 2018.

  1. The Game can npt be started. (Mercenaires, with Gold)


    :)
     
    Pedro HenriquePiccolim, Dec 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Pedro HenriquePiccol Win User

    The Game can npt be started. (Mercenaires, with Gold)

    My console is 360. I tried your suggestion right now but I did not succeed. As I said before, I cleaned the cache manually...

    thank’s
  3. Pedro HenriquePiccol Win User

    The Game can npt be started. (Mercenaires, with Gold)

    Thanks for the information, I'm annoyed, because here in Brazil I did not get any information about it, and here in the group, I got two answers in a short time. thank you
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    The Game can npt be started. (Mercenaires, with Gold)

    This happens initially with all old games emulated for new gen. This issue has been reported by many and the support is aware of it.

    Just be patient
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

    The Game can npt be started. (Mercenaires, with Gold)

    Please see the instructions to Power cycle your console. Let us know if that works.
  6. CHEWY CLEG NUTS Win User

    Lost Character Rank/money...wtf rockstar

    Just lost mine no record of it on social club either will npt be continuing with this game.
Thema:

The Game can npt be started. (Mercenaires, with Gold)

Loading...
  1. The Game can npt be started. (Mercenaires, with Gold) - Similar Threads - Game npt started

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...