The Game Awards 2018 Mixpot

Discus and support The Game Awards 2018 Mixpot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I watched the entirety of The Game Awards on Mixer this year because there was an item linked to Sea of Thieves on the mix-pot that I really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XONeonTiger, Dec 18, 2018.

  1. XONeonTiger
    XONeonTiger Guest

    The Game Awards 2018 Mixpot


    Hi,

    I watched the entirety of The Game Awards on Mixer this year because there was an item linked to Sea of Thieves on the mix-pot that I really wanted to get, it's been over a week since the livestream and I haven't received anything, whilst I have friends
    who watched for just five minutes and got the item a day later. I have received items from mix-pots in the past so I know that my account is linked properly, would there be any reason as to why I didn't receive the item and is there anything I can do in order
    to attain it still?

    Thank you in advance for any replies as they would be much appreciated.

    :)
     
    XONeonTiger, Dec 18, 2018
    #1
  2. Fox9751363 Win User

    Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

    I also haven't received The Game Awards 2018 Mixpot. Is this where we should ask for help with that?
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    The Game Awards 2018 Mixpot

    Hi,

    I watched the entirety of The Game Awards on Mixer this year because there was an item linked to Sea of Thieves on the mix-pot that I really wanted to get, it's been over a week since the livestream and I haven't received anything, whilst I have friends
    who watched for just five minutes and got the item a day later. I have received items from mix-pots in the past so I know that my account is linked properly, would there be any reason as to why I didn't receive the item and is there anything I can do in order
    to attain it still?

    Thank you in advance for any replies as they would be much appreciated.
    was there quantity limit. you may have to send in a ticket with sea of thieves
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

    Hello Pegman,

    As stated by Lance, if you haven't received the reward by now. Then its most likely they ran out by the time they got to you. There have been a couple in past I didn't get reward for either. I understand though, and its expected that there are some that
    wont receive a reward due to the sheer quantity of people viewing.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

    If you haven't received anything from a mixpot, then follow this link:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq#b33b10fdb96548f387e124b4b22d7af7

    There's a section in there dealing with the issue. It also states that quantities are limited, and so not everybody who watches will be guaranteed to get a mixpot reward.
  6. GT : Pegman Win User

    Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

    Yes i have checked on my order history and nothing :/
Thema:

The Game Awards 2018 Mixpot

Loading...
  1. The Game Awards 2018 Mixpot - Similar Threads - Game Awards 2018

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate: First gets submitted by /u/Crystalwhore9 [link] [comments]
  8. Mixpot for game award 2017

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot for game award 2017: Hi, I Watch the stream last week on mixer and I didnt receive anything. Thanks 8404c84c-22b1-41df-b0ad-5821b669912b
  9. have not recieved my game award mixpot

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    have not recieved my game award mixpot: watched the whole awards and have not recieved my mixpot my game id is ty for your help 33804918-5674-4a31-b494-00dc54055d53
  10. Why does Wordament Quick Play award the same experience point total regardless of game ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Wordament Quick Play award the same experience point total regardless of game ...: Just as Gem Collector awards different experience point values depending on difficulty, so should Wordament Quick Play 8c549259-5c24-4fa9-9478-591484c0f279