The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs

Discus and support The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One : Nor the front "power-switch" nor the "eject disc" buttons work anymore. No warning, no error messages, just one day thoose did not respond... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MassimoJhezus, Dec 21, 2018.

1. The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs

Xbox One : Nor the front "power-switch" nor the "eject disc" buttons work anymore. No warning, no error messages, just one day thoose did not respond to any command. So i'm stuck with one game in it and i'm forced to use the controler to turn it on and
    off. The rest seemes to work normaly

:)

MassimoJhezus, Dec 21, 2018
  2. {Parity} Win User

The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console. Once that is finished try the button again.

If that doesn't help you can eject the disc using the manual method.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/manually-eject-disc

If you still can eject with the button you should contact support direct for a possible repair. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hi MassimoJhezus

You may want to send it in for servicing if the buttons aren't working properly. Here is the link to get started

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  4. Harm_Veenstra Win User

Xbox One randomly ejects disk or turns on.

Problem is in the eject button, the sound you hear is from that. My eject button doesn't work anymore now, luckily enough my bf4 disc is in the drive so I'm good :) emergency eject doesn't work unfortunately
  5. xXTHEBEERMANXx Win User

Dashboard/Marketplace ads freezing my Xbox

mine does the samething to and i tried everything to fix it. but! if you have a disc in and listen carefully you can hear the disc in there winding up, so when my xbox freezes i push the eject button on the xbox and bam it unfreezes. its very strange and
    i dont get it, but it works
  6. TapeJDM Win User

Xbox one disc drive

I have an Original Xbox one, the first model before the one s and one x. This affects my gaming as I think the problem is my disc drive. My xbox wont take or eject discs when I press the eject button, so I cant play games due to this problem
Thema:

1. The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs - Similar Threads - front push buttons

2. Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears: Hey folks, My xbox series x 7.1 uncompressed audio constantly flips, front to back. Details: - Frequently when powering the xbox up from standby and/or returning to a game from another app my...
  3. The front usb port of my Xbox series s is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    The front usb port of my Xbox series s is not working: The front USB port of my Xbox series S is not working anybody give me some suggestions to fix it? When I plug any usb into the front port it doesn’t work but the ports on the back of my Xbox work....
  4. What do the usb ports on the front of my external hard drives do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do the usb ports on the front of my external hard drives do?: Okay so I have 2 external hard drives for my Xbox one is a game hub and the other is just a standard Seagate hard drive, the both have 2 usb ports built in the front of them, what are these used...
  5. My front usb won’t work and I do not know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My front usb won’t work and I do not know what to do: Hi my username is youngpallad and I have been with Xbox when I was 6. and my Xbox series s has been through a lot and my Xbox had drop 3 times my me tripping on a wire. and on the third time the...
  6. Can I connect Xbox One X front USB port to an external storage with a 14Tb Sata disk ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect Xbox One X front USB port to an external storage with a 14Tb Sata disk ?: Hi guys, I really have lots of local saved games and already with 1tb internal, 4tb and 5tb external disks on my XBox One X. I saw a product from Fantom Drives that is a plugin case using front...
  7. I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It...: I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It includes a digital standard edition but when I enter the code for it I haven’t received it ....
  8. Dolby Surround intermittently disables rear speakers and switches to front

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Surround intermittently disables rear speakers and switches to front: On Xbox Series X , playing games, and in dashboard, when Xbox set to Dolby Digital , the rear speakers intermittently switch to the front speakers. Setting audio to 5.1 this is more stable. Skip...
  9. How do i screen record with my front camera on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i screen record with my front camera on?: I need to scr4een record but also be able to show my face. 1eb5d194-1b07-4875-85b3-ead86fbe6507
  10. Atheon hard need people who can push atheon off the front and can actually do it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atheon hard need people who can push atheon off the front and can actually do it: Message me on XBOX ONE GT ProjectBoss11 c650d053-f45d-4b20-8419-770ca45bb4ad