The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

Discus and support The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got the game The friends of Ringo Ishikawa and started it up om my Xbox Series X and to my surprise, the game glitches out and zooms in. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NekoHenke, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. NekoHenke
    NekoHenke Guest

    The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen


    I just got the game The friends of Ringo Ishikawa and started it up om my Xbox Series X and to my surprise, the game glitches out and zooms in. It is unfortunately unplayable because of this.

    I've tried restarting the game, re-installing the game and restarting the Xbox but nothing helps. I've never encountered anything like this before. I have uploaded a video capture to my profile but I haven't figured out how to link it to this post.

    I can't find any contact information to the developer either. Neither have I managed to find ANY posts on the same problem which is utterly strange. Is this an exclusive issue with the Series X maybe?

    How can I get help to fix this? Seems like a patch is required from the developer or is it a technical issue with the Seriex X? 1.1.2.70 is the current version of the game installed.

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    NekoHenke, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

    Hello NekoHenke, by the description you got with your friend seems to be some optimization of the game for the new generation the ideal would be to report the error to the developer.

    If you contact Xbox support you won't be able to replicate the error, they'll recommend you the procedures you've tried on how to uninstall the game, reset your console, etc.
  3. Chrisstopher K. Win User

    The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

    Setting the xbox output resolution in 1080p solves this problem of zoom
  4. GoombaZ Win User

    The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

    I also have this game on my Xbox series x. I hadn't played it in a few months. When I first bought it, it didn't have this issue. I just booted it up today and have found I have the same zoomed in screen problem. My guess is that some system update has changed the way the game ends up rendering. Changing the system output resolution did not resolve the issue, neither did reinstalling the game or the other usual fixes.
  5. Georges C. Win User

    The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Neko, only happens with this particular game or with more other games?

    I see that you have tried the procedures that we generally recommend and as none of them worked try to contact support by the link below.

    Support Page

    https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/36000...
  6. InfamousVicious Win User

    The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

    I bought this game a few months back and just now got around to playing. I am having the same exact issue with a zoomed in screen. I tried resetting the Xbox Series X and uninstalling the game.
Thema:

The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

Loading...
  1. The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen - Similar Threads - friends Ringo Ishikawa

  2. Regression: sent friend requests

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been...
  3. Friends-Only Gamerpic & Alternate Public Gamerpic

    in XboX Insiders
    Friends-Only Gamerpic & Alternate Public Gamerpic: Friends-Only Gamerpic is a privacy feature that allows players to display their custom gamerpic exclusively to people on their friends list, while everyone else sees an Alternate Public Gamerpic...
  4. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  5. xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments]
  6. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  7. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  8. Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through...
  9. How to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends: I don’t know how to do this but if yall can help I just want to play bo7 or free I got no money for game pass if yo can invite me give me a code anything atp I just wanna play. PLEASE submitted...
  10. See friends list even though its private

    in XboX Insiders
    See friends list even though its private: Hi so um this random ahhh dude been messaging me saying “whos (example) on ur friends list?” but I dont even know how cause my shi is set to private can someone tell me hes doing this submitted...