The fraction next to Play button on Xbox Cloud gaming

Discus and support The fraction next to Play button on Xbox Cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is a fraction number above the play button on all Xbox cloud gaming. In the attached image, it is 368/1000. What is the 368 and what is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daryl Lakes, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Daryl Lakes
    Daryl Lakes Guest

There is a fraction number above the play button on all Xbox cloud gaming. In the attached image, it is 368/1000. What is the 368 and what is the 1000/. Thank you.

The fraction next to Play button on Xbox Cloud gaming [​IMG]

:)

Daryl Lakes, Oct 11, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

That's how much gamerscore you've earned for that game. You've earned 368 gamerscore out of a possible 1,000.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Xbox console cloud play

Go to My Games & Apps>Full Library>Xbox Game Pass and set the filter to “Cloud gaming” to explore. Next, click the “Play” button with the cloud icon and get to gaming
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Game pass saves after computer format

only a fraction of the gamepass pc games upload to cloud the rest keep saves local and if they have reset or formatted the pc then they are gone forever.
  5. Ricky Spanish13 Win User

what to report people under in these 2 circumstances?

Really!?!?!?!?.... Is this where we are at???? Infected is a private match and part of the game... And fraction tags are in no way effecting the game.... The button tags.. ok that was annoying... But fractions.... Really?!?!.. I would suggest
    finding something better to do with your time...
  6. Cat Moon Win User

Play Button Disappearing on Cloud Game

Thanks for the clarity it's much appreciated.
Thema:

1. The fraction next to Play button on Xbox Cloud gaming - Similar Threads - fraction next Play

2. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  3. : Any idea why games installs or any downloads at all are only a fraction of my 1GB...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Any idea why games installs or any downloads at all are only a fraction of my 1GB...: : Any idea why games installs or any downloads at all are only a fraction of my 1GB internet speed? It's simple your gigabit speed isnt gigabytes per second Its 1gig /8=128MB When you get a...
  4. Since October 2018 update Xbox One upload is being throttled to a tiny fraction.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since October 2018 update Xbox One upload is being throttled to a tiny fraction.: Since October 2018 update Xbox One upload is being throttled to a tiny fraction. It is definite Microsoft Xbox One update causing the issue. Tried on 3 consoles tested. Wired into network Cat 6...
  5. Download Speeds: A fraction of what they used to be

Download Speeds: A fraction of what they used to be: Download Speeds: A fraction of what they used to be Over the past ~6 months I have noticed that the download speeds on my Xbox One X (and previously my original Xbox One) have tanked. Let me give...
  6. Download Speeds: A fraction of what they used to be

Download Speeds: A fraction of what they used to be: Download Speeds: A fraction of what they used to be Over the past ~6 months I have noticed that the download speeds on my Xbox One X (and previously my original Xbox One) have tanked. Let me give...
  7. Songs streamed from PC to 360 playing at fraction their normal speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Songs streamed from PC to 360 playing at fraction their normal speed: Note: NOT using "Xbox Music" service. Particular songs from my PC's hard drive play at about 1/10 their normal speed when streamed to an Xbox 360 via the system music player. I only started...
  8. Detailed network statistics show wired Xbox download is a fraction of PC download on same ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed network statistics show wired Xbox download is a fraction of PC download on same ...: I am in the UK on Virgin fibre with a 200Mbps connection. Right now speedtest.net is showing 160Mbps download and 14Mbps upload. However, I never see anything like those speeds when downloading on...
  9. Stars in "View Rep" just have one tiny fraction of a point left

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stars in "View Rep" just have one tiny fraction of a point left: Hi, In my View Rep just in X-Box 360 I have one tiny fraction of a star point, used to have five. How can this be fixed? I am a good and fair player, but think my rep was trashed a few months...
  10. Download Speeds a fraction of what they should be

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Speeds a fraction of what they should be: On speedtest.net, using several servers I get this consistently: Ping: < 100ms (around 45 - 80) Download: 12 Mbps Upload: 2 Mbps I have been testing though out the day and across several...