The fps on my xbox one s wont go above 720 p after its hdmi port was exchanged.

Discus and support The fps on my xbox one s wont go above 720 p after its hdmi port was exchanged. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one s hdmi port was bent because it fell on the ground and got bent in the inside so i went to have it replaced,but after i got it replaced my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Addy Ahmer, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Addy Ahmer
    Addy Ahmer Guest

My xbox one s hdmi port was bent because it fell on the ground and got bent in the inside so i went to have it replaced,but after i got it replaced my fps will only go 720p and lower but before it got changed it used to go to 1080p and whenever i try to make it change to 1080p it woyld just stay black then go back to 720p.I have also tried factory reseting it but nothing worked,Why?

:)

Addy Ahmer, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

The resolution on my xbox one s wont go above 720 p after its hdmi port was exchanged.

if you are still using the same cable then change that, if not take it back to who repaired it and get them to fix it under the repair warranty with them.
  3. Addy Ahmer Win User

The resolution on my xbox one s wont go above 720 p after its hdmi port was exchanged.

The xbox fell down and landed on the hdmi port so the inside got bent and i couldnt put a hdmi in becuase it woudlnt fit so i had it replaced
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can you explain exactly what happened to your HDMI port and what was done to it?
  5. lDigThTsUkKaZl Win User

cod xbox 360 version

yes but that's not enough of a leap for me to pay 480 pounds to play on xbone though, if its better graphics why is it still 720 p and whats the difference if any playing at 60 fps then the current 30 fps on xbox 360
  6. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

(Help) My Xbox360 Wont Display (Help)

Hi buddy..

This happen to my XBox 360 S too.

Check the TV HDMI ports. One of the port maybe no good.

Maybe try another TV in another room just to see if its the HDMI ports.

Make sure the HDMI port are on in the TV menu (sometimes its set off)
Thema:

1. The fps on my xbox one s wont go above 720 p after its hdmi port was exchanged. - Similar Threads - fps wont above

2. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  3. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  4. Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.: After I updated my laptop (HP VIctus 15) when I opened my games I was capped at 60 fps when I was in full screen. But when I was using windowed mode it would get uncapped. I have a 144 hz display...
  5. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  6. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  7. How to fix controller affecting fps.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix controller affecting fps.: Ive connected my xbox controller to my pc. After playing games with it for a while starts to effect my fps to the point of it being unplayable. In order to stop this i have to turn off and back on...
  8. How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...: I had like 200+ fps on both keyboard and controller. After a major update in the game on controller my fps is like 40-30 but on keyboard in the same update as soon as i touch my keyboard I get 165...
  9. Camping In FPS games is worse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Camping In FPS games is worse on Xbox: I'm getting sick and tired of playing against campers in these FPS games. I swear it's worse on Xbox than playstation and pc. And then you wonder why gaming isn't fun anymore. And you want to...
  10. Xbox Game Bar wont show FPS counter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar wont show FPS counter: Hi, I've been trying to get this working for some days now. I tried the common thing of going into Computer Management > Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users > Add user. But the...