The force is strong with this one achievement not unlocking

Discus and support The force is strong with this one achievement not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I didn’t receive an achievement in battlefront 2 for reaching rank 50 even though I am rank 50. It’s the last achievement I need for the game. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I BAPTISTA I, Apr 3, 2018.

  1. I BAPTISTA I
    I BAPTISTA I Guest

    The force is strong with this one achievement not unlocking


    I didn’t receive an achievement in battlefront 2 for reaching rank 50 even though I am rank 50. It’s the last achievement I need for the game. Please help.

    :)
     
    I BAPTISTA I, Apr 3, 2018
    #1
  2. BillyMHoward
    BillyMHoward Guest
    BillyMHoward, Apr 3, 2018
    #2
  3. BillyMHoward
    BillyMHoward Guest
    The Force is Strong With This One Achievement STUCK

    no stuck at 98%
     
    BillyMHoward, Apr 3, 2018
    #3
  4. I BAPTISTA I
    I BAPTISTA I Guest

    The force is strong with this one achievement not unlocking

    did I mention that I reached the achievement during one of their Service Alerts for Social & Gaming that had a direct effect on Achievements. I also did all the troubleshooting possible with an Xbox love representative.
     
    I BAPTISTA I, Apr 3, 2018
    #4
  5. I BAPTISTA I Win User

    The force is strong with this one achievement not unlocking

    did I mention that I reached the achievement during one of their Service Alerts for Social & Gaming that had a direct effect on Achievements. I also did all the troubleshooting possible with an Xbox love representative.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

    The Force is Strong With This One Achievement STUCK

  7. BillyMHoward Win User

    The Force is Strong With This One Achievement STUCK

  8. BillyMHoward Win User

    The Force is Strong With This One Achievement STUCK

    is it on 100%?
    no stuck at 98%
  9. BillyMHoward Win User

    The Force is Strong With This One Achievement STUCK

    Try checking out- https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/8a46e4e2-6891-480a-873b-afb962a99642

    tried this, still stuck.
    been a long time now - reinstalled the game, didn't work. tried the steps on this link, didn't work. the achievement has been stuck at 98% even though it's done for a long time. maybe i should just get rid of my xbox, i'm tired of all the glitches i encounter.
Thema:

The force is strong with this one achievement not unlocking

Loading...
  1. The force is strong with this one achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - force strong achievement

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  5. Xbox App constantly freezes on Rog Ally X, forcing restarting the app | Xbox Insider:...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App constantly freezes on Rog Ally X, forcing restarting the app | Xbox Insider:...: Has anyone ever faced this issue? Since day 1, the Xbox app on my ROG Ally X has been constantly freezing, at the most random moment (example: while performing a search, while browsing the...
  6. New Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.

    in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.: If you’re like me, you love racing games but can’t justify spending hundreds of dollars on a full wheel setup just to get proper immersion. Wheels are awesome, but they’re expensive, bulky, and...
  7. Remote Play sessions cannot be force-terminated remotely.

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play sessions cannot be force-terminated remotely.: If a Remote Play session becomes stale (user goes AFK, connection error), future connections fail with “Try again later” until physical access to the console is restored and remote play is toggled...
  8. Is delta force no longer downloadable?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is delta force no longer downloadable?: Just wondering if it ended submitted by /u/Dear-Pizza-2006 [link] [comments]
  9. Insider hub not showing "Delta Force" game ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub not showing "Delta Force" game ?: Can't play beta submitted by /u/DaveSeesJR [link] [comments]
  10. The Delta Force Technical Test is LIVE today for Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    The Delta Force Technical Test is LIVE today for Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]