The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click...

Discus and support The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I got this on my game (PC) when I completed the weekly rewards (12/1/22) It doesn't seem real. If i click Play I'm taken to the game screen but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Debra O'Keefe, Dec 2, 2022.

1. The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click...

The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click... [​IMG]
    I got this on my game (PC) when I completed the weekly rewards (12/1/22) It doesn't seem real. If i click Play I'm taken to the game screen but It won't let me in and I have to cancel. What should I do?

:)

Debra O'Keefe, Dec 2, 2022
  2. DouglasHoag2 Win User

The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click on it I'm sent off the game?

Wow! Well, if they ever add any more achievement levels - you'll be automatically inducted!
  3. RobertGregory6 Win User

The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click on it I'm sent off the game?

I am getting the same link on all of my devices.

Robert
  4. DouglasHoag2 Win User

Mine just happened tonight. Guess I'll just ride it out and see if it resets.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Debra
    Nope, if you’re logged in with your Microsoft account inside the game you’re good
    The progress is uploaded to the cloud

If the issue persist even after reinstalling the game the best option is reach the casual games team:
    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  6. Debra O'Keefe Win User

Hi Josef Thanks for the quick reply. I have the game on my HP laptop as well and it shows the same 4billion.

If I uninstall the game will I lose all my progress?
Thema:

The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click...

1. The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click... - Similar Threads - final weekly rewards

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  5. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  6. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  7. Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play...
  8. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...
  9. FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Windows/PC version not in Golden Week Sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Windows/PC version not in Golden Week Sale: Hi, after it disappeared altogether from being able to be purchased, FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster has gladly been brought back onto the store, but it hasn't had the Golden Week Discount...
  10. Forza Racing Championship Season 2 Recreational Series Week 1 Final placing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Racing Championship Season 2 Recreational Series Week 1 Final placing: Yes, I Have an issue about the Forza Racing Championship Season 2 Recreational Series Week 1 Finals. Exactly when it ended on Friday 10/28 at 8am PT, And there happened to be a 3 way tie between...