The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc)

Discus and support The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; its just not showing please help [img] 39b5872f-2dbe-46cf-a93d-d26b1ef83443 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BakBik, Dec 9, 2021.

  1. BakBik
    BakBik Guest

    The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc)


    its just not showing please help
    The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc) [​IMG]


    :)
     
    BakBik, Dec 9, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc)

    I understand, thanks for your participation in the community.

    You are always welcome.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc)

    Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. The escapists 2 is a game that was given away on Xbox Live Gold this month, it is not a game that is featured in the game pass catalog, Xbox Live Gold games can only be played and redeemed on Xbox consoles.

    Check this official information at the link below, please.

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/11/23/new-game...

    *Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions please.
  4. BakBik Win User

    The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc)

    Oh ok thank you i dont have more questions have a great day!
  5. MateusFontana Win User

    The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc)

    On Xbox, you could buy normally, as it is available for sales too, but for those who are Xbox Live Gold subscribers on the console, you get the game for free.
  6. Jamie​ Win User

    The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc)

    so wait you couldn't have bought it the only way to get it was if you had gold?
Thema:

The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc)

Loading...
  1. The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc) - Similar Threads - Escapists showing app

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  7. Why can't I start The Escapists on series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start The Escapists on series s: I purchased the Supermax edition of "The Escapists" downloaded all of the game and dlcs then tried to start it and it immediately kicks me back out. I have powered my Xbox all the way down and...
  8. Alcatraz DLC on The Escapists wont work.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alcatraz DLC on The Escapists wont work.: Ive tried many different methods of getting this DLC to work. I bought The Escapist Supermax Edition and nothing will get it to work. 91bb0a06-bf28-4b45-8648-57d5f5a50090
  9. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  10. unable to launch Escapist 2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to launch Escapist 2: I purchased and downloaded escapist 2 yesterday. It appears in my games but I am unable to launch it. When I click on launch, it displays an image for a few seconds, then closes....