The Enforcement United Banned me for no reason.

Discus and support The Enforcement United Banned me for no reason. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening, i'm writing here because i really need help. I was playing a match in "rainbow six siege", and one of my team, when the match started,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KraTos4254, Oct 16, 2017.

1. KraTos4254
    KraTos4254 Guest

Good evening,

i'm writing here because i really need help. I was playing a match in "rainbow six siege", and one of my team, when the match started, for no reason, started to shoot to us. The match ended in a moment, and i reported him.

After that i searched for a new match, and when it started, i saw that there was again the same guy of the previous match. In fact, he started to shoot and killed us without any possible reason (this time i tryied to protect me shooting to him).

At that point i sent this message to him: "What are you doing?". He answered me with: "i thougth u were shootin me". Then i sent two messages: "If you don't want to play, kill your self and not the others" and "Don't try to be stupid, the previous match
    you clearly killed me for no reason!". Finally he wrote: "m8 its terrorist hunt calm down" (So, he didn't deny the fact).

Now, i have a good reputation based on the representation on the xbox site, i have the green bar. I usually report someone if he doesn't respect the rules and that's it (even if i think that it's useless, and i'm sorry if i'm wrong);
    but sometimes, i ask the reason for some "unknown" actions. I have to admit that maybe i was a little bit disappointed this time, but i really, really don't understand why i have been banned. I can't communicate with the others for two days. I hope that someone
    can help me to find out my "bad behaviour" and tell me how to communicate directly to the Enforcement Team, because, in my opinion, this can't be called justice.

:)

KraTos4254, Oct 16, 2017
  2. bleu(2)
    bleu(2) Guest
    ENFORCEMENT ISSUES

Too bad it is only 24 hours so I can not dispute it. Regardless of how Enforcement United works, it does not change my issue with the enforcement system. I recieved an unwarranted ban with no proof, or record of anything I did. I also do not talk in game
    chat at all. I heard when you get banned you are supposed to be able to see what it is you are banned for. The page simply states "communication" as the reason for being banned. There is absolutely no other information anywhere as to why I was banned, simply
    "communication". This is a serious issue in the enforcement system.

bleu(2), Oct 16, 2017
  3. Why do I have an Xbox enforcement

I’m banned for a reason of me not knowing why I’m banned nor have an enforcement. Answer immediately!

FallWig10470914, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Basic Rule of thumb in these situations are: don't respond to them, don't retaliate, Block the user and report if they are violating the code of conduct. I don't have all the info that the enforcement team would have to review so can't say way and the
    enforcement team does not monitor these forums.

You can get more info by going to the enforcement site https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US and you can also file a case review the instructions are also at the same site in the "how to" links

Dadwhite, Oct 16, 2017
  5. KraTos4254
    KraTos4254 Guest
    Thank you for the answer. I went to the site of enforcement and i'm banned because of inappropriate communication (So, they are probably referring to the last messages that i wrote before). I also tried to ask for a case review but this seems to be not possible,
    because there isn't a button that says "Apply for Review", even if the ban goes from 16/10/17 22:39:58 to 18/10/17 2:39:58 (but maybe it is considered exactly 24 hours). I will try also tomorrow to ask for a case review. I'm not saying that i'm ok with the ban, if
    and only if i have committed an error i have to pay, but i want to know what i have done in detail. I think that i'm a human after all, and that i should be able to defend my self from the bad behaviour of the others at least with the words (without trash
    talk). If i have been banned for the messages of before, don't you think that this is a little too much?

Finally, if this is the case, this means that i can't send a message to a person without thinking to the risk of been banned again because of the (different) interpretation of the words.

I'm sorry, but i'm afraid of this "Team". At least, i hope that i'll be able to communicate with my friends at the end.

Thank you again.

KraTos4254, Nov 1, 2018
  6. KraTos4254 Win User

Basic Rule of thumb in these situations are: don't respond to them, don't retaliate, Block the user and report if they are violating the code of conduct. I don't have all the info that the enforcement team would have to review so can't say way and the

You can get more info by going to the enforcement site https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US and you can also file a case review the instructions are also at the same site in the "how to" links
    Thank you for the answer. I went to the site of enforcement and i'm banned because of inappropriate communication (So, they are probably referring to the last messages that i wrote before). I also tried to ask for a case review but this seems to be not possible,
    because there isn't a button that says "Apply for Review", even if the ban goes from 16/10/17 22:39:58 to 18/10/17 2:39:58 (but maybe it is considered exactly 24 hours). I will try also tomorrow to ask for a case review. I'm not saying that i'm ok with the ban, if
    and only if i have committed an error i have to pay, but i want to know what i have done in detail. I think that i'm a human after all, and that i should be able to defend my self from the bad behaviour of the others at least with the words (without trash
    talk). If i have been banned for the messages of before, don't you think that this is a little too much?

Finally, if this is the case, this means that i can't send a message to a person without thinking to the risk of been banned again because of the (different) interpretation of the words.

I'm sorry, but i'm afraid of this "Team". At least, i hope that i'll be able to communicate with my friends at the end.

Thank you again.
  7. Dadwhite Win User

8. BizarreMarlin90 Win User

xbox live enforcement

Please help me My control unit has been blocked as well as the account without knowing the reason for the ban Please help me How can I communicate with the enforcement team to lift the ban
  9. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox Banned For doing A Giveaway on my YouTube Channel

Hmmmm if it was a beta code could be a NDA issue from maker. Are you sure this is the reason you were banned?? Xbox has nothing to do with Youtube so Im just a little confused on how the 2 connect. I would check out Enforcement
    United - Enforce
    and see what the real reason is. Also look and see if xbox sent you a message about it.
  10. bleu(2) Win User

ENFORCEMENT ISSUES

lol you might want to read the rest of enforcement United faq because you are missing the important part

Enforcement United is a community based review system for Enforcement action however votes are not final say

It is tallied and forwarded to the pet team and sent to multiple teams for further review so ambassadors don't have final say on enforcement matters lollolwe just help cut down the workload of research the ones in enforcement United and FYI it's a lot of
    work

That's why I try and avoid it

But pet still have final say on issuing the bans

Enforcement United means the ambassadors members have to have no enforcement history and be active in the enforcement United beta

ToTo find out why and not nessarily proof

You need to file a case review

If the msg has a curse word they won't tell you what word was as a they are also bound by the rules

IfIf you filed and it was upheld all you can do is change your behaviour
    Too bad it is only 24 hours so I can not dispute it. Regardless of how Enforcement United works, it does not change my issue with the enforcement system. I recieved an unwarranted ban with no proof, or record of anything I did. I also do not talk in game
    chat at all. I heard when you get banned you are supposed to be able to see what it is you are banned for. The page simply states "communication" as the reason for being banned. There is absolutely no other information anywhere as to why I was banned, simply
    "communication". This is a serious issue in the enforcement system.
Thema:

1. The Enforcement United Banned me for no reason. - Similar Threads - Enforcement United Banned

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1