The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job.

Discus and support The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I blocked our names out to protect our identites even though this **** needs to be banned. But How come this **** got away with this ship? But I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SAINTROW DA 3, Jan 23, 2018.

1. The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job.

I blocked our names out to protect our identites even though this **** needs to be banned. But How come this **** got away with this ship? But I got avoid me on my reputation? Can the enforcement team please do their jobs? I also been false reported and
    everything. Hell I got more proof too show? HELL! The reason I am here is because my reputation should be at needs work cause I made a mistake one time and reported myself for it.

The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job. [​IMG]

:)

SAINTROW DA 3, Jan 23, 2018
  2. xAJR187x
    xAJR187x Guest
    How do I contact the enforcement squad on their website?

How do you contact the Enforcement Team on their website? The answer is you don't! The "submit a case review" link is broke because the Enforcement Team rather spam people and give out unfair suspensions instead of actually doing their job!

xAJR187x, Jan 23, 2018
  3. Why Is The enforcement team not doing their job right?

My old account got permanently banned last year and it is so dumb the reason was for marketplace theft all i did was refund one game, i didn't have any access to refunding the game, the microsoft corporation did and i asked them for permission and they granted
    me the refund weeks later i get banned, Why is that? I submit a case review and the enforcement team upheld the decision why? I put in so much money into that account and I lost it all, Microsoft basically robbed me they are not innocent helpful people, they
    are criminals.

Blight God Snky, Jan 23, 2018
  4. The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job.

I haven't crused at someone for 2 years. It's hard not too, but I haven't crused at all anymore. The only words I call anyone is child, kid, toxic, or prick is they are acting like one. Another thing is I record every single message I recieved and sent,
    If you want the whole message of this just ask me and I will show it all. But I am not getting any kind of help. My reputation is wrong. People reported me in voice when I don't even talkt them. Their should be only 5 reports in voice communication at the
    very atleast, cause 4 people harassed me in friday the 13th and that was 4 and than one guy one smite cause I was trying to make him stop harassing me when I was trying my best to win.

5. And not lying here but you have no clue how much I wanted to cruse the **** out. When he told me "He hopes my little gets ganged raped." You have no clue how pissed off I was to hear that.

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Please don't post the messages on the forums.

As long as you've filed a complaint on him, the enforcement team will investigate him. They receive thousands of complaints a day so it can take time for them to investigate.

Smwutches, Jan 23, 2018
  7. Lastly I been fasely reported soo many times, so how else am I gonna get the help I need? The enforcement team isn't doing their jobs correctly. I have every single message reocrded, plus our matches as well and our match records. I should be at needs work
    but I have avoid me on my reputation. The reason I should be at needs work is because I report myself for calling someone the w word after they harassed me and had 3 other people harassed me as well. I have everything on that.

8. The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job.

This was a week ago. They did nothing to him and he had 7 reason to be banned.

9. Another thing is when I reported him they gave me avoid me reputation as soon as he reported me. So how come they can put avoid me on my profile but not do anything to him within the hour? I also got avoid me on my reputation again because of people like
    him. This is why I am here. I should be done with my needs works, I haven't broken any kind of xbox code of conduct. This is why I record my crap because the enforcement team doesnt do their jobs and I know for a fact they don't cause they perma banned my
    last account without any kind of proof or evindence when 6 people falsely reported me as a hacker and one of them I had messages over called me fat, diabeted, and garbage. He even spammed it.

10. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    There is no way for you to know for sure when the enforcement team issues a suspension.

Smwutches, Jan 23, 2018
  11. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    As smuwtches mentioned and as per the privacy and integrity laws you are never given any results of your reports once it's filed it is between them and the enforcement team

You aren't allowed to retailiate

Even a police officer will tell you that

ngocphi, Jan 23, 2018
  12. Really? Cause at the time my cousin sent me a message 1 hour from this conversation he said you have avoid me on you're reputation ding ding.

13. The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job.

Ok so if Someone walked up to me saying he will fuping kill me I can't go to the police unless he really did. Atleast xbox telling me that threating peoples lives is the right thing to do. Thank you xbox for not helping me at all. You stick up to you're
    name. Leave you're customers behind, take their money and don't give a f what happens to them.

14. Lastly I didn't know, I didn't have any kind of, free will to relilate. I guess I am just a slave to microsoft and have to let them perma ban me again because of people like this. Well if I get perma banned again I am taking everything to court againsted
    you all. I am also recording this. Cause I know for a fact I am not gonna get the help I need.

15. Also I can't retailiate ? So you telling me I should just take the ban and live with it? So people like this can get away? I love you guy's soo much! You are teaching me a lot. Y'all taught me that threating peoples lives is aaaaaa-ok, than you saying I
    can't retailiate so I can't have proof to defend myself with, 3. you don't help anyone but yourself if it involves money, 4. you don't care what kind of proof I have you rather see me injuried or my littles sister getting raped before y'all take action on
    him, and lastly 5. I wish y'all would help the people out, instead of pushing them away. But no worries. I am doing you're jobs for yah. that's why I take recordings of all my messages, activity like this one, and match records. I got messages all the way
    from 2016 december 24th. I had people that would cruse me the f out and nothing would been done to them. they would get away with it. I am not putting up with this unconstitutional bullship anymore. You don't want to her our voices unless it's something about
    problems with the xbox servers or something instead of it being irrelevant to this kind of situation. But I understand. Something this diffecult would be skipped over and no one would deal with it. Cause they don;t have the time for it.

Thema:

The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job.

1. The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job. - Similar Threads - Enforcement team sloppy

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...