The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read

Discus and support The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so tell me how am I getting communication banned for a looking for group post from 3/18/2021........yet when I look in my enforcement action on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanielMiller7, Jan 12, 2022.

1. The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read

Ok so tell me how am I getting communication banned for a looking for group post from 3/18/2021........yet when I look in my enforcement action on the website it says because of my gamer picture is sexual? I did t know a robot was sexual......and even that was reported on the 7th of this year and they are telling me I can't appeal it because it's expired this is getting annoying people can do whatever they want to falsely report people and we suffer for it but people can send me messages calling me racial slurs and the b word and I report and nothing happens but I get reported for my gamer picture that is of Apex legends and a looking for group post from the beginning of last year what is Microsoft's problem y'all need to get it together before I go to playstation or pc love how the guy even messages me and says he works for the enforcement team.

:)

DanielMiller7, Jan 12, 2022
  2. DanielMiller7 Win User

Split from this thread.
    Can someone tell me why my Xbox is telling me my Xbox account JUST got communication banned from something a year ago but when I look it up on the website it says my gamer pic and I never even got a message from Xbox live the notification states that the start date is 3/18/2021 but yet it's 1/12/2022
  3. theman72HG Win User

So I was banned from Xbox Live for a single private message to a friend...

Hmm nobody gets banned for petty thing like that , seriously the Enforcement team had something legit on you
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

My son received a message saying our IP Adress was obtained because he replied to a message. Help?

Probably won't happen.

best thing to do is to report the messages so the enforcement team can look into this.

They should handle this.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Player Scamming kids and uploading reactions to YouTube

It's better to use the report system on Xbox One.

The enforcement team isn't on the forums here, so this topic probably won't help.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Suspended by uploading a screenshot of Dante's inferno the game why?What the hell happenend .

the enforcement team isn't active on the forums so they won't help you here.

Probably you've made a screens hot of something that is against the code of conduct.
Thema:

1. The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read - Similar Threads - enforcement team being

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Xbox enforcement team striking my account down for a year without being active

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement team striking my account down for a year without being active: To whomever it may concern, I had previously received 5 strikes while not using Xbox services, afterwards I submitted an appeal it was immediately declined without further notice or explanation. I...