The Elder Scrolls Online Spielzeit

Discus and support The Elder Scrolls Online Spielzeit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, die Spielzeit bei TESO (The Elder Scrolls Online) wird nicht korrekt angezeigt. Vielleicht könnte sich jemand diesen Bug mal angucken... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXPsychoSunnyXx, Dec 20, 2015.

1. The Elder Scrolls Online Spielzeit

Hallo, die Spielzeit bei TESO (The Elder Scrolls Online) wird nicht korrekt angezeigt. Vielleicht könnte sich jemand diesen Bug mal angucken

:)

xXPsychoSunnyXx, Dec 20, 2015
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 20, 2015
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Here is the translation

Hello, the playing time in TESO (The Elder Scrolls Online) is not displayed correctly. Perhaps someone could look at this bug times

{Parity}, Dec 20, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

Here is the translation

Hello, the playing time in TESO (The Elder Scrolls Online) is not displayed correctly. Perhaps someone could look at this bug times
  6. Lofty Who Win User

MS not willing to let you Play Elder Scrolls Online without a Gold Subscription!

7. RedBeardDC Win User

Future xbox one game wishlist

Fallout

Maybe Red Dead

Non-Elder Scrolls Online Elder Scrolls Game
  8. xXCamhawkXx Win User
  9. sn1q3rs eye Win User

Looking for Game

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind : D it beats all. But if you're talkin bout current gen, then The Elder Scrolls Online by far.
Thema:

1. The Elder Scrolls Online Spielzeit - Similar Threads - Elder Scrolls Online

2. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  3. Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.: I’d like to request that Elder Scrolls Online be made available for PC play. I have purchased the ESO game on my console and would like for it to be available to play on my PC. I’d like to avoid...
  4. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  5. I'm wanting to know if there's any way to unlink my Elder scrolls online account from my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm wanting to know if there's any way to unlink my Elder scrolls online account from my...: I have been look for a solution to this for about 6 hours now and all I've found from zenimax's tech support was to request support on the xbox forums. edb7cb71-089c-4186-8891-6da9cc7331b5
  6. Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working: When using the xcloud streaming in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) if I connect to guild voice chat I can hear chat for 1 second and then it shuts off. I have xbox game pass ultimate and I don't have a...
  7. Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem: Today im download game from Xbox game pass. When i start the game theres a problem Loading profil failed like i font have Access. I have game pass ultimate and stable internet connection. What's...
  8. Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back.: Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back. d650c8b9-2b6e-4ddc-b57b-83844ed7586a
  9. Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...: Hi. Elder scrolls online released a new DLC (Necrom) the 20th. the servers were very busy at release.. many people were playing and did most of what they could in the dlc. The issue is.. It...
  10. How do I access add-on packs for Elder Scrolls Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access add-on packs for Elder Scrolls Online?: I redeemed an add-on pack for Elder Scrolls Online from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perk list. It shows that I successfully redeemed it, and it shows up in my files under the manage game and...