The elder scroll 4 oblivion won't save on xbox gamepass pc

Discus and support The elder scroll 4 oblivion won't save on xbox gamepass pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As titled, it won't save. The system says oblivion.ini is missing. How do I fix that? a16fc7fe-0634-47ca-9677-01ce9283f8cc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tiger0ug42, Feb 20, 2023.

1. tiger0ug42
    tiger0ug42 Guest

As titled, it won't save.

The system says oblivion.ini is missing.

How do I fix that?

:)

tiger0ug42, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. This means there's a file in the game that is missing. Can you please try to uninstall then reinstall the game and check if there's any changes? Thanks!
  3. Yohan Goose Win User

non online games

Definitely look into

-Elder Scrolls Oblivion

-Fallout 3, New Vegas, & 4

-Elder Scrolls Skyrim

All great
  4. NEIN-_- Win User

What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?

Either, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  5. Sgt Chrispyhawk Win User

Overall Best Game On Xbox 360

IMO The best was either The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion or Fallout 3, with RDR and Cod 4 coming in Second
  6. KingOfTheRen Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

Forza Horizion 4 is a hoot on GamePass same with The Elder Scrolls Online :)
Thema:

1. The elder scroll 4 oblivion won't save on xbox gamepass pc - Similar Threads - elder scroll oblivion

2. Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.: I’d like to request that Elder Scrolls Online be made available for PC play. I have purchased the ESO game on my console and would like for it to be available to play on my PC. I’d like to avoid...
  3. Elders Scroll 80204 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elders Scroll 80204 issue: I just reinstalled the game disc and when I went to open the game it says it'll take just a second and then it brings up another screen that says I need to install an update for my console however...
  4. Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: I'm trying to download the game, but exactly at 56% with 15.4GB downloaded, the error happens and i can't continue the download. Tried cancelling and trying again, but the exact same thing happens...
  5. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  6. I'm wanting to know if there's any way to unlink my Elder scrolls online account from my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm wanting to know if there's any way to unlink my Elder scrolls online account from my...: I have been look for a solution to this for about 6 hours now and all I've found from zenimax's tech support was to request support on the xbox forums. edb7cb71-089c-4186-8891-6da9cc7331b5
  7. Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working: When using the xcloud streaming in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) if I connect to guild voice chat I can hear chat for 1 second and then it shuts off. I have xbox game pass ultimate and I don't have a...
  8. The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC": Hello, firstly yes I am am aware that the GOTY is no longer on the Xbox Store to purchase digitally. However the Game itself and the DLCs are listed for sale separately digitally. The game was on...
  9. Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem: Today im download game from Xbox game pass. When i start the game theres a problem Loading profil failed like i font have Access. I have game pass ultimate and stable internet connection. What's...
  10. The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV: Good afternoon everybody. I'm from Brazil and I recently acquired the physical media for The Elder Scroll IV Oblivion. It only comes with two DLCs. I saw that the US Xbox store has all the...