The download IS very slow. Help

Discus and support The download IS very slow. Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I last week download Games for 40mb/sec or 50/sec also But Now It goes for 5mb/sec only. I need help. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrianaGarzaro Mendoza, Jul 1, 2022.

1. The download IS very slow. Help

Hello

I last week download Games for 40mb/sec or 50/sec also

But Now It goes for 5mb/sec only.

I need help.

Thanks

:)

OrianaGarzaro Mendoza, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, OrianaGarzaro. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Is this issue happening for a few days already or it started yesterday? I ask because yesterday Xbox had a server outage/issue which impacted games and downloads.

If it is happening for a few days, please let me know if you use a proxy or VPN. Also, please go to Start > Search and click on Xbox network. See if your connection test shows open NAT and connected to server. If you receive any error message, please let me know.

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. FirstRespond3r Win User

Very very very slow download

Found the fault .. Google DNS

Used OpenDNS and Xbox one speed tests are now closer to my actual speeds. Deleted BF4 and re-downloaded it and it downloaded in no time at all.

Tried to see if this fixed it for PS4 as well... No such luck. PSN servers truly are terrible.
  4. FirstRespond3r Win User

I'm thinking it's the baby monitor interfering with the wifi. It's in the same room as the Xbox.
  5. FirstRespond3r Win User

My PC is on wifi and is actually further away from the router than the Xbox lol.

If I get something like an airport express to plug into the wall and connect that to the wifi, then connect the console to the airport express, do you think that would solve the issue? I'm thinking the Xbox has a shoddy wireless card or something
  6. DuFFuL Win User

The Xbox one is strange when it comes to Internet. I have seen games get to 90% in an hour and then take 2 hours to download the last 10%. While I was looking at my settings my NAT settings went from open to moderate to strict and back to open again for
    no reason at all. On another occasion it decided I had no internet. It just said I had no wifi even though I plugged it in through a cable and it worked fine. 10 mins later it liked my wifi again. It's a strange machine at times!
Thema:

1. The download IS very slow. Help - Similar Threads - download very slow

2. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  3. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  6. Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW: XBOX App for win10/11 still downloading slow ******* I have tried the following fixes: ************ Uninstall the Xbox app through App Settings 1. Open the Settings on your computer by...
  7. Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW: Hello, I'm trying to download some games I bought via the Xbox application but the download is really slow. I have a 1GB/s fiber connection, I've checked all the settings and everything is...
  8. very slow download speed - xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    very slow download speed - xbox app: just awful, i have tried every single suggestion on the forums nothing helped, i'm never buying anything XBOX or GAME PASS ever again. i got high end pc, router 300mb, every available update,...
  9. Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow: So ive tried hard reset and even did a factory reset last night, I was able to download one game from that but this morning it's exactly back to how it was... All downloads just sit in queue and...
  10. Download slows to a very slow speed and stops every few seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download slows to a very slow speed and stops every few seconds: In the past couple of days I've been trying to install Ark: Survival Evolved on the Microsoft Store, but my download speed will start decreasing rapidly and eventually it will stop the download...