THE DON´T HAVE DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT, REWARDS THAT I HAVE WON SINCE OCTOBER 2017

Discus and support THE DON´T HAVE DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT, REWARDS THAT I HAVE WON SINCE OCTOBER 2017 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; PLEASE, HELP ME. I HAVE MORE THAN 5.000 CREDITS TO AND SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT AIND YOU (MICROSOFT), DO NOT HABE DEPOSITED. MY GAMERTAG:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Djesus Boy, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Djesus Boy
    Djesus Boy Guest

THE DON´T HAVE DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT, REWARDS THAT I HAVE WON SINCE OCTOBER 2017

PLEASE, HELP ME. I HAVE MORE THAN 5.000 CREDITS TO AND SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT AIND YOU (MICROSOFT), DO NOT HABE DEPOSITED. MY GAMERTAG: E-mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Djesus Boy, Mar 19, 2018
  2. Where are my credits?? I have 17.049 points since Oct/31/2017!!!!

Where are my credits? I have 17.049 points in Xbox Live Rewards since 31/October/2017!!!!

FireHawk ESBR, Mar 19, 2018
  3. Wherer my credits from Xbox Live Rewards? I have 17.049 points since Oct/2017!!!!

I have 17.049 points of Xbox Live Rewards, since October/2017, but where my local coins credits???? We are in Dez/08/2017!!!!!!

FireHawk ESBR, Mar 19, 2018
  4. saGAMER Win User

I can't download the last update

I`m not on Xbox one

I don`t know which update is, I don´t play with my Xbox 360 since 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Points not being awarded

This was from the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards Credits balance?If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on September 30, 2017, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in September, Xbox Live Rewards will convert
    them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft account by October 31, 2017. You will then have 365 days to spend that currency on items from the Xbox Store or any other successor store.

If we are unable to deposit into your Microsoft account for some reason, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits will automatically be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from
    the Microsoft Rewards catalog; provided you have not opted out of Xbox Live Rewards.

For the Microsoft Rewards program, I see where you can earn 1 point for every $1. I'm not sure if it's different in Canada. The program would only count any purchases you made after joining the Microsoft Rewards program which would have been October 1 if
    you hadn't joined before. You can also earn points by using Bing to search and there are daily offers you can earn points from just by clicking on them.
  6. skys7 Win User

MS! Ditch illumiroom invest in oculus

I won´t mess up my hair for a gaming device :p

I don´t have that big head. Gaming headsets are too big for me so. The hair won´t even fix the problem lol
  7. BRkillshot914 Win User

Not recieving my reward points

To add to this post I was suppose to receive the rewards for purchasing the xbox one s back in December 2016 and that is the deposit that looks to be in my account in my order history on January 2017 but I have not received anything.
  8. HarmlessBlock15 Win User

Xbox live rewards currency mismatch

Hello ,

Since you registered into the program with Singapore as your Microsoft Account region in March 2017, you created a Singaporean Rewards Account, and therefore received your deposit in that region's local currency.
    Is there a way for me to change the deposited currency?
Thema:

1. THE DON´T HAVE DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT, REWARDS THAT I HAVE WON SINCE OCTOBER 2017 - Similar Threads - DON´T DEPOSITED ACCOUNT

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. Xbox won''t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won''t connect: My wifi would not connect to my Xbox even when it connects to the rest of the house. I have done the things it told me to do and it still couldn't connect. What should I do about this?...
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  6. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  7. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  8. can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch: I have a microsoft account on my switch can i download minecraft for free on a PC using the same microsoft account cb6b1385-c66d-4acc-92d1-a1db187effed
  9. Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet: Hello, I’ve been having a problem with being able to connect online with my Xbox 360. The internet service I have is the T-Mobile Home Internet, and it will not connect wireless or wired. I even...
  10. What is up,can,t join in friends online games,open nat or is there a server not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What is up,can,t join in friends online games,open nat or is there a server not working?: Why is the online not working like it should? 1ab2ff55-bd07-4bbc-aac1-59399bb789cb