The Don AO / Enforcement

Discus and support The Don AO / Enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been communications for 3 Months I think that is a bit lengthy since I am paying for Xbox . I think it should uplifted . Please respond within 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The DoN AO, Oct 19, 2017.

1. The DoN AO
    The DoN AO Guest

The Don AO / Enforcement

I have been communications for 3 Months I think that is a bit lengthy since I am paying for Xbox . I think it should uplifted . Please respond within 3 days

:)

The DoN AO, Oct 19, 2017
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    What Video Game Ratings Do You Usually Play?

bloosuga, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Balbys23
    Balbys23 Guest
    What Video Game Ratings Do You Usually Play?

I think M ratings already established AO ratings.

The Don AO / Enforcement [​IMG]

Balbys23, Oct 19, 2017
  4. The Don AO / Enforcement

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can reasons to any enforcement actions they issue. They do not use the forums.

If you feel your suspension is not warranted, you can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Mistress Sara, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

The Don AO / Enforcement

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can reasons to any enforcement actions they issue. They do not use the forums.

If you feel your suspension is not warranted, you can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Suspended for getting offended... Thx MS

If you where only reported and didn´t text them or else there should happen nothing from the enforcement side.

Besides that the Enforcement Team don´t uses the forums.
  7. H3PA80R Win User

I’m scared my account may get banned

There is nothing we could do in the forum. The Enforcement Team don´t useses the forum. If you got a ban all you could do is to go to the enforcement site and check if your case is open for a review.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

Harrasment

Report users breaking the code of Conduct ao the Enforcement team can go from there. Yes, users can get suspended/banned for harassment. Keep in mind, users don't get an update on the result of a report. You may get a thank you, but that is all.
  9. skys7 Win User

why are ambassadors spineless

How can someone don´t know the difference between Enforcement Team and Ambassadors??

However, there is a reason why you get banned. Calling them clowns is not helpful I think.
Thema:

The Don AO / Enforcement

1. The Don AO / Enforcement - Similar Threads - Don Enforcement

2. can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch: I have a microsoft account on my switch can i download minecraft for free on a PC using the same microsoft account cb6b1385-c66d-4acc-92d1-a1db187effed
  3. Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons: Hi there. A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasn’t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but kept my save games). Now i installed it again...
  4. Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work.: Good day Microsoft, how i can change gamertag in Ukraine? For now, if i want to purchase "Gamertag Change" service, for me available only US billing address. Because of this i can`t purchaice...
  5. ı don t have chat on teams help pleass

in XBoX on Consoles
    ı don t have chat on teams help pleass: ı dont fıne my chat on teams 9243e9dd-fc1d-427c-8e20-5991b4036b09
  6. Why i don t have my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i don t have my account?: My minecraft account has been deleted for no reason from my email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** In the past i bought minecraft for 30$ and now my account has...
  7. Roblox don`t work on windows 11 insider program canary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox don`t work on windows 11 insider program canary: Roblox doesn`t work on windows 11 insider program like 3 mounths, Roblox from microsoft store doesn`t work like from official website, I tried downgrade windows 11 from build 25977 to 25951 more...
  8. I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11): I don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when I unlock an achievement (using WINDOWS 11). I have tried the following thinngs: 1.- Uninstall Xbox Bar (power sheell) and Install again. 2.-...
  9. Halo MCC Multiplayer menu don´t work at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Multiplayer menu don´t work at all: [img] I only can go at Custom Multiplayer, but I cant go to the other multiplayer functions, sorry for my bad english grammar. 020f3de6-c372-4f7e-b535-c29e7e83c258
  10. My xbox don' t open forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox don' t open forza horizon 5: My xbox doesn't open FH5 and crush. ffc1be35-52f9-4924-8f36-f984072be296