The Don AO / Enforcement

Discus and support The Don AO / Enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been communications for 3 Months I think that is a bit lengthy since I am paying for Xbox . I think it should uplifted . Please respond within 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The DoN AO, Oct 19, 2017.

1. The DoN AO
    The DoN AO Guest

The Don AO / Enforcement

I have been communications for 3 Months I think that is a bit lengthy since I am paying for Xbox . I think it should uplifted . Please respond within 3 days

:)

The DoN AO, Oct 19, 2017
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    What Video Game Ratings Do You Usually Play?

bloosuga, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Balbys23
    Balbys23 Guest
    What Video Game Ratings Do You Usually Play?

I think M ratings already established AO ratings.

The Don AO / Enforcement [​IMG]

Balbys23, Oct 19, 2017
  4. The Don AO / Enforcement

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can reasons to any enforcement actions they issue. They do not use the forums.

If you feel your suspension is not warranted, you can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Mistress Sara, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

The Don AO / Enforcement

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can reasons to any enforcement actions they issue. They do not use the forums.

If you feel your suspension is not warranted, you can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Suspended for getting offended... Thx MS

If you where only reported and didn´t text them or else there should happen nothing from the enforcement side.

Besides that the Enforcement Team don´t uses the forums.
  7. H3PA80R Win User

I’m scared my account may get banned

There is nothing we could do in the forum. The Enforcement Team don´t useses the forum. If you got a ban all you could do is to go to the enforcement site and check if your case is open for a review.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

Harrasment

Report users breaking the code of Conduct ao the Enforcement team can go from there. Yes, users can get suspended/banned for harassment. Keep in mind, users don't get an update on the result of a report. You may get a thank you, but that is all.
  9. skys7 Win User

why are ambassadors spineless

How can someone don´t know the difference between Enforcement Team and Ambassadors??

However, there is a reason why you get banned. Calling them clowns is not helpful I think.
Thema:

The Don AO / Enforcement

1. The Don AO / Enforcement - Similar Threads - Don Enforcement

2. Why don,t you ask your customers if they want to renew a subscription rather than take it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why don,t you ask your customers if they want to renew a subscription rather than take it...: The practise of taking recur billing is sharp practise. Why don,t you ask your customers first. I have cancelled my subscription but am unable to get a refund. Thanks a lot!...
  3. hi i purchase minecraft in 2020 and don´t play it and now i have the feelings to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i purchase minecraft in 2020 and don´t play it and now i have the feelings to play it...: hi i purchase minecraft in 2020 and don´t play it and now i have the feelings to play it but i forgot password i pressed forgot password but on the email nothing sent what can i do ?...
  4. X box one, don´t sync with controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one, don´t sync with controllers: hi, from a year or so, i thought my controller was bad, because i dropped it and stuff, and i needed to play with usb cable, but recently i bought another new control and its the same issue, in...
  5. Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC

in XboX Insiders
    Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC: As the title says, i would appreciate if we get an XBOX App for Rewards, like we have it on the Console. This way, we could progress through the Rewards Program, even if we´re not able to hop on...
  6. ARK Survival Evolved don´t log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK Survival Evolved don´t log in: I have bought ARK Survival Evolved in the Microsoft Store on a child Microsoft account. And the Game do not log in when i will start.(at the beginning it still worked) When i try to Start is...
  7. Can´t install Sea of Thieves in Secondary Drive (Tried in my D:/ and O:/). Says I don´t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t install Sea of Thieves in Secondary Drive (Tried in my D:/ and O:/). Says I don´t...: So, I have 20GB in my C:/ drive but when I go to install Sea Of Thieves I just can´t because it says I don´t have enough space. Thing is my O:/ drive as 130GB of free space and I can´t install it...
  8. Moga controller don`t work

in XBoX on Windows
    Moga controller don`t work: I buy moga XP5-X Plus i have problem while connecting to pc the controller work only on steam games and any other non-steam game on android it work`s normal i tried bt and cable. Please help...
  9. in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret...: in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret space, can not switch button on the panel and can not deside problem with electriciti?...
  10. I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don: I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don't know if that's the problem since I only see one and three months now. Please help...