The Division rumoured to be pushed back into 2015

Discus and support The Division rumoured to be pushed back into 2015 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Division rumoured to be delay into 2015 ff8fdb86-8f39-4563-b3f8-5e78ee996bb8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 7, 2014
  3. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Brand-new screenshot for The Division

If the division gets pushed back into 2015 I will be very annoyed. Hopefully by then I will have my life back in order and can afford another xone.

COD 2 HALO, Jan 7, 2014
  4. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

I'd rather a game be delayed and be stunning mate rather than rushed out and be a mess.

ShaunPerry, Jan 7, 2014
  5. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    [quote user="Fear the Doctor"]

I'd rather a game be delayed and be stunning mate rather than rushed out and be a mess.

[/quote]This

Take note EA

neilhorgan, Jan 7, 2014
  6. Well I hope it's not delayed as I'm really looking forward to it, but as has been said so be it if it won't be finished properly otherwise

Killjoy Kerri, Jan 7, 2014
  7. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    Looks a promising title, didnt know it was due this year, but as others have said i would rather they took the time to make great, and not just rush it out

R1CH5TER, Jan 7, 2014
  8. The Division rumoured to be pushed back into 2015

It'll be a shame if it does get delayed as this was probably the game I was looking forward to the most this year but I agree with what everyone else has said if it makes the game better then so be it.

artful c0dger, Jan 7, 2014
  9. Good to see - if it ain't ready then don't release it.............And its good to see the same attitude with the remainder of the forum members............................

Maccadooooooooo, Oct 31, 2018
  10. R1CH5TER Win User

Looks a promising title, didnt know it was due this year, but as others have said i would rather they took the time to make great, and not just rush it out
  11. Killjoy Kerri Win User

Well I hope it's not delayed as I'm really looking forward to it, but as has been said so be it if it won't be finished properly otherwise
  12. neilhorgan Win User

[quote user="Fear the Doctor"]

[/quote]This

Take note EA
  13. Maccadooooooooo Win User

Good to see - if it ain't ready then don't release it.............And its good to see the same attitude with the remainder of the forum members............................
  14. artful c0dger Win User

It'll be a shame if it does get delayed as this was probably the game I was looking forward to the most this year but I agree with what everyone else has said if it makes the game better then so be it.
Thema:

1. The Division rumoured to be pushed back into 2015 - Similar Threads - Division rumoured pushed

2. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  3. Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?: I have the online FiFA 24 game and can’t play division rivals as it says I need game pass. Surely this can’t be right if I already bought the game? 157b07ee-b0aa-41a5-b88f-934b159e5998
  4. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  5. Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?: Hello, I recently purchased EAFC 24 and some game modes like moments, UT Champs, and Division Rivals are not working on remote play. They would load but they don't accept my input from the...
  6. Not able to play division rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play division rivals: I am not able to play division rivals in EAFC 24 Whenever I try to search for an opponent in division rivals it says your opponent has left the match and the game completely freezes...
  7. I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...: I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. I have always been able to access it on my computer. Now I can't get past the .first screen to access the Daily Challenge. HELP!!...
  8. I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2: I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2 1bc1616a-b4e1-426b-8792-06accdb7ba1e
  9. Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?: How come my xbox can't use keyboard and mouse for tom clancy? a4a83fd9-7c43-48cc-996a-2e83f2e6e4dc
  10. playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s: Hi all, I purchased a game from epic game ( division 2 ) . Can i use that game on xbox series s. Thanks and regards 8b707be9-1b45-483b-b305-3550af4e3020