The division is a great game, but can't wait until they fix it with 1.4

Discus and support The division is a great game, but can't wait until they fix it with 1.4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey hows it going guy's, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say can't wait for 1.4 to come out. I hope that it fixes everything that's wrong with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by COSMIC JOKER-[xboxvenue], Oct 17, 2016.

1. The division is a great game, but can't wait until they fix it with 1.4

Hey hows it going guy's, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say can't wait for 1.4 to come out. I hope that it fixes everything that's wrong with the game. Until then have fun farming lvl's and credits guys... oh yeah dont forget the sealed caches
    toooo The division is a great game, but can't wait until they fix it with 1.4 ;)

:)

COSMIC JOKER-[xboxvenue], Oct 17, 2016
  2. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    patches

Can't wait for 1.4 to be available. I haven't played this great game for over a month due to all the bugs/glitches.

Mafivee, Oct 17, 2016
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    the ending of darksiders (spoiler alert)

I didn't play it until a few months ago, but I was immediately hooked. It is a great game and I can't wait for Darksiders 2.

brandiesel1, Oct 17, 2016
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

Welcome to the forums.

1.4 is going to be a complete game overhaul.

I think it will be a positive move and rejuvenate the game which I haven't played in some time.

I hope to get back into it.

Here's what's coming with 1.4

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Rajalia
    Rajalia Guest
    I am cautiously optimistic for the change. Still it seems like a major overhaul to a game that now tells me probably wasn't really ready to be released and didn't have enough of the right kind of testing it needed done. For the most part I am in favor of
    the changes but some of them... in order to balance things back out.... (ex. the re-roll of gear skills) that can burn a number of players the wrong way after putting so much time into it already. Being new enough... I'm sure Ubisoft will feel a small sting
    of some that are just fed up and others will groan but move on, I being the latter no doubt.

Ubisoft just needs to slow it down, focus on quality without so many slips ups. It is good at least they took a step back and decided to really and truly fix a bunch of problems before moving on further.

Rajalia, Nov 2, 2018
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Welcome to the forums.

1.4 is going to be a complete game overhaul.

I think it will be a positive move and rejuvenate the game which I haven't played in some time.

I hope to get back into it.

Here's what's coming with 1.4
  7. Rajalia Win User

I am cautiously optimistic for the change. Still it seems like a major overhaul to a game that now tells me probably wasn't really ready to be released and didn't have enough of the right kind of testing it needed done. For the most part I am in favor of
    the changes but some of them... in order to balance things back out.... (ex. the re-roll of gear skills) that can burn a number of players the wrong way after putting so much time into it already. Being new enough... I'm sure Ubisoft will feel a small sting
    of some that are just fed up and others will groan but move on, I being the latter no doubt.

Ubisoft just needs to slow it down, focus on quality without so many slips ups. It is good at least they took a step back and decided to really and truly fix a bunch of problems before moving on further.
  8. Mafivee Win User

patches

Can't wait for 1.4 to be available. I haven't played this great game for over a month due to all the bugs/glitches.
  9. Farkas David01 Win User

TOP 3 of your favorite games of this generation?

A Plague Tale: Innocence

The Division

Battlefield One

All great games but there have been even more. Can't wait for Xbox Scarlet and the next generation to release.
  10. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Happy Friday!!!

Playing Division 2 and helping out come clan members, but then maybe some Neverwinter and Smite. Still like some of the older games. Can't wait to see Endgame. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
Thema:

1. The division is a great game, but can't wait until they fix it with 1.4 - Similar Threads - division great game

2. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  3. Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?: I have the online FiFA 24 game and can’t play division rivals as it says I need game pass. Surely this can’t be right if I already bought the game? 157b07ee-b0aa-41a5-b88f-934b159e5998
  4. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  5. Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?: Hello, I recently purchased EAFC 24 and some game modes like moments, UT Champs, and Division Rivals are not working on remote play. They would load but they don't accept my input from the...
  6. Not able to play division rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play division rivals: I am not able to play division rivals in EAFC 24 Whenever I try to search for an opponent in division rivals it says your opponent has left the match and the game completely freezes...
  7. I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...: I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. I have always been able to access it on my computer. Now I can't get past the .first screen to access the Daily Challenge. HELP!!...
  8. I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2: I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2 1bc1616a-b4e1-426b-8792-06accdb7ba1e
  9. Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?: How come my xbox can't use keyboard and mouse for tom clancy? a4a83fd9-7c43-48cc-996a-2e83f2e6e4dc
  10. playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s: Hi all, I purchased a game from epic game ( division 2 ) . Can i use that game on xbox series s. Thanks and regards 8b707be9-1b45-483b-b305-3550af4e3020