The display on my Series X becomes different shades of red at 8 PM every night

Discus and support The display on my Series X becomes different shades of red at 8 PM every night in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few weeks ago my Series X started switching colors every night at 8 PM to a red tone which makes me unable to view the game. I didn't change any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GiltTrip, Dec 7, 2022.

1. GiltTrip
    GiltTrip Guest

A few weeks ago my Series X started switching colors every night at 8 PM to a red tone which makes me unable to view the game. I didn't change any settings as far as I'm aware.

I've power cycled the Xbox many times with no change. The xbox displays perfectly before 8 PM.

I have a PS5 as well that works at all times along with the streaming services on my tv. I turned off the option to switch from dark mode to light mode automatically but that didn't resolve the issue.

Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone have a suggestion what causes this issue and how to fix it?

I've included a picture below:

The display on my Series X becomes different shades of red at 8 PM every night [​IMG]

:)

GiltTrip, Dec 7, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. Unreal Warfare Win User

Games That Should Be Cel-Shaded

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

Cel Shading is really becoming a forgotten technique. The last game I can remember using it was Borderlands.

[/quote]

Borderlands wasn't Cel Shaded. It used a different technique. XIII was Cel Shaded. Auto Modellista was Cel Shaded.
  4. M MBRENNAN Win User

Looking for some help with Digistruct Peak

I'm on almost every night after 8 PM Central, have a Level OP8 Commando and love Digistruct Peak. Throw me a message and invite.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics

Hi,

Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox was only optimised for Xbox One X it hasn't been optimised for the Series S or X hardware. On the Series S it runs in Xbox One Backwards compatibility mode. As such, it runs at around 900P (around 1600x900). This means it will look quite soft looking on a 4K display, although it should not affect the colours or the contrast.

Unfortunately, RDR2 is not great on the Series S, especially on a 4K display. FIFA 23 is Series S|X optimised, which is why this game looks a lot better.
  6. KerryGordon2 Win User

Error code 0x87DD0003 - when trying to log in to any XBOX Live services on PC [SOLVED]

yes same here till about 9.30 pm last night and then same as you 10.00am....it seems to happen every time they upgrade x-box live
Thema:

1. The display on my Series X becomes different shades of red at 8 PM every night - Similar Threads - display Series becomes

2. Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel: Hello since last night my xbox no longer seems to be working properly. The display is very slow or even completely dysfunctional, pixels appear everywhere, a fixed black screen and at times a...
  3. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  4. Xbox series x display issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x display issue: Why does my monitor sometimes not display anything? It will produce sound and when I click it's back buttons that response works, but anything the xbox sends to the monitor just doesn't display,...
  5. How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?: I connected a samsung phone smart view to the wireless display app on a xbox series s, with keyboard and mouse connected to the xbox. But only the inputs on the keyboard work, and the mouse...
  6. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3): Hello, Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing the xbox anymore. I have not had this issue in...
  7. Cannot display 120hz on my series x at 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot display 120hz on my series x at 4k: Have just bought a electriq 28inch, 4k, 144hz monitor (eiQ-284K144FSGH) to use with my Series X I can display 4k at 60hz or even 1080p at 120hz, but can't display 4k at 120hz. The option to...
  8. philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x: Hola alguien me puede ayudar tengo un televisor Philip 4k, modelo 55PUD7406/54, con el hdmi 2.0 predeterminado pero no me deja establecer la resolucion en mi xbox serie x llega hasta 1440, que...
  9. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.: I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off. 8f082a15-f652-4ae6-a995-8e76ee9a4438
  10. philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x: Hola alguien me puede ayudar tengo un televisor Philip 4k, modelo 55PUD7406/54, con el hdmi 2.0 predeterminado pero no me deja establecer la resolucion en mi xbox serie x llega hasta 1440, que...