The digital keyboard

Discus and support The digital keyboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to fix another issue, and it had me restart my console. However, trying to put in my wifi password, the keyboard won’t let me go to any of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sheepy64, Jul 22, 2019.

  1. Sheepy64
    Sheepy64 Guest

    The digital keyboard


    I’m trying to fix another issue, and it had me restart my console. However, trying to put in my wifi password, the keyboard won’t let me go to any of the rows below the top row. Pretty much, I can only access the numbers and whenever I try to go down,
    it forces me back up to the top row. If anyone has any possible fixes, that’d be much appreciated.

    :)
     
    Sheepy64, Jul 22, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    The digital keyboard

    Hi Sheepy,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to
    power cycle
    the console. When you do this set the controller down and do not push anything. This has happened to me if I was pushing the controller a certain way when turning it on, it would glitch and press that way for some reason.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    The digital keyboard

    Hi Sheepy,

    I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.







    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. darkist1 Win User

    Most ugliest and horrible keyboard it sucks!!!��

    Hi TesterGamer,

    Is this an external keyboard you're using on your console? or the digital keyboard for the console? It's a little hard to decipher where exactly the problem is, apart from the fact that it's a keyboard.

    If its the external keyboard, have you tried using a different one?

    If the problem is the digital on screen keyboard, maybe attempt doing a power cycle on your console allowing it to clear the cache.
  5. TesterGamer Win User

    Most ugliest and horrible keyboard it sucks!!!��

    Hi ,

    Is this an external keyboard you're using on your console? or the digital keyboard for the console? It's a little hard to decipher where exactly the problem is, apart from the fact that it's a keyboard.

    If its the external keyboard, have you tried using a different one?

    If the problem is the digital on screen keyboard, maybe attempt doing a power cycle on your console allowing it to clear the cache.
    Oh no we can't get a better keyboard!!!😥😥
  6. Raptor 2581 Win User

    Keyboard Problems

    Oh no, I mean the actual keyboard in the Xbox, the digital one
Thema:

The digital keyboard

Loading...
  1. The digital keyboard - Similar Threads - digital keyboard

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. QR Code for Digital Keyboard Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    QR Code for Digital Keyboard Xbox: Hi! Is there a way a QR code can be integrated into the digital keyboard system of Xbox for those who want to scan to use their phones to type vs using a controller? An example can be found using...
  10. is there a way to stop the digital keyboard from popping up

    in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to stop the digital keyboard from popping up: when im doing something on xbox that requires typing and im playing on keyboard and mouse is there anything i can do to get the keyboard for controllers to not pull up because its kinda annoying...