The Differences between Xbox One and Xbox 360

Discus and support The Differences between Xbox One and Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello!I want to buy an Xbox One Console.I have an Xbox 360 Slim Console but i have some questions for you. The Xbox One Console is available in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Serban2013, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Serban2013
    Serban2013 Guest

Hello!I want to buy an Xbox One Console.I have an Xbox 360 Slim Console but i have some questions for you.

The Xbox One Console is available in Romania Country?

Can you write the differences between Xbox one And Xbox 360?

With Xbox One console will be monitored daily with Kinect?

PS: Sorry for my bad English!

:)

Serban2013, Jan 1, 2014
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    leebroath, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Difference between 360 and XBONE version??

What are the major differences between the 360 version and the Xbox One version??

Nifty Brandon, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Serban!

To answer your questions:

1. I'm sorry to say that the Xbox One Console is not supported in Romania at this point in time.
    2. As far as the differences between Xbox One consoles and Xbox 360 consoles, check out our
      Xbox One page for more information.
    3. The Kinect sensor is not used to monitor anyone. If you'd like, you don't even have to have the Kinect Sensor plugged into your Xbox One console at all.

Let us know if you have any other questions. ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Serban2013
    Serban2013 Guest
    Xbox One will ever be available in Romania?I dont want to stay on the Xbox 360.

Serban2013, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there Serban!

To answer your questions:

1. I'm sorry to say that the Xbox One Console is not supported in Romania at this point in time.
    2. As far as the differences between Xbox One consoles and Xbox 360 consoles, check out our
      Xbox One page for more information.
    3. The Kinect sensor is not used to monitor anyone. If you'd like, you don't even have to have the Kinect Sensor plugged into your Xbox One console at all.

Let us know if you have any other questions. ^_^
  7. Serban2013 Win User

Xbox One will ever be available in Romania?I dont want to stay on the Xbox 360.
  8. Danno McK. Win User

is there a way to make the tritton warhead headset to work with chat yet?

That's the wireless headset, right? The wireless chat will not be compatible; the protocol is different between the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One. No 360 wireless accessories will work with the One.
  9. Luciano Di Mase Win User

RDR Backward compatibilty

It will be to the same quality/experience that you originally experienced on the Xbox 360. There will be no noticeable difference between playing it on Xbox One or Xbox One S.

Happy gaming!
  10. Smwutches Win User

Price difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE

Horizon 2 is actually set up differently for each console as well instead of being a straight port to the One.
Thema:

1. The Differences between Xbox One and Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Differences between 360

2. Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?: As I see there's no differences except the D-pad's design. Maybe the vibrations are different, I don't know. 3e1630d9-3a63-4101-8143-b46aa72f8941
  3. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...
  4. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  5. What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade: Not sure what this box is for, but I did not buy the Vault Edition. I bought the Vault Edition Upgrade , but i still cannot play MW3. I was just wanted to know what the difference between the two...
  6. Xbox Console: Any differences between 2022 and 2023 Xbox X series console? Enough to care?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console: Any differences between 2022 and 2023 Xbox X series console? Enough to care?...: Xbox Console: Any differences between 2022 and 2023 Xbox X series console? Enough to care? Thanks. 51e0b1ca-bef1-4116-b252-70521cd3093a
  7. What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?

in XBoX on Windows
    What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?: What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer? 9b7b94cc-2efd-4f38-bb30-aa60c1d6bd02
  8. I would like to know the difference between a national and international Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know the difference between a national and international Xbox: I would like to know what the difference is regarding price and warranty since I am about to buy a new console. 737ab7a3-2465-469e-9da9-7d65558d9894
  9. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427
  10. How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?: My Xbox is matte white, with a matte white disc tray and a manufactured date of May 28, 2008 as well as a HDMI port. Is this more likely to be a core or arcade model? Also this is a different...