The Differences between Xbox One and Xbox 360

Discus and support The Differences between Xbox One and Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello!I want to buy an Xbox One Console.I have an Xbox 360 Slim Console but i have some questions for you. The Xbox One Console is available in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Serban2013, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Serban2013
    Serban2013 Guest

Hello!I want to buy an Xbox One Console.I have an Xbox 360 Slim Console but i have some questions for you.

The Xbox One Console is available in Romania Country?

Can you write the differences between Xbox one And Xbox 360?

With Xbox One console will be monitored daily with Kinect?

PS: Sorry for my bad English!

:)

Serban2013, Jan 1, 2014
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    leebroath, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Difference between 360 and XBONE version??

What are the major differences between the 360 version and the Xbox One version??

Nifty Brandon, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Serban!

To answer your questions:

1. I'm sorry to say that the Xbox One Console is not supported in Romania at this point in time.
    2. As far as the differences between Xbox One consoles and Xbox 360 consoles, check out our
      Xbox One page for more information.
    3. The Kinect sensor is not used to monitor anyone. If you'd like, you don't even have to have the Kinect Sensor plugged into your Xbox One console at all.

Let us know if you have any other questions. ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Serban2013
    Serban2013 Guest
    Xbox One will ever be available in Romania?I dont want to stay on the Xbox 360.

Serban2013, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there Serban!

To answer your questions:

1. I'm sorry to say that the Xbox One Console is not supported in Romania at this point in time.
    2. As far as the differences between Xbox One consoles and Xbox 360 consoles, check out our
      Xbox One page for more information.
    3. The Kinect sensor is not used to monitor anyone. If you'd like, you don't even have to have the Kinect Sensor plugged into your Xbox One console at all.

Let us know if you have any other questions. ^_^
  7. Serban2013 Win User

Xbox One will ever be available in Romania?I dont want to stay on the Xbox 360.
  8. Danno McK. Win User

is there a way to make the tritton warhead headset to work with chat yet?

That's the wireless headset, right? The wireless chat will not be compatible; the protocol is different between the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One. No 360 wireless accessories will work with the One.
  9. Luciano Di Mase Win User

RDR Backward compatibilty

It will be to the same quality/experience that you originally experienced on the Xbox 360. There will be no noticeable difference between playing it on Xbox One or Xbox One S.

Happy gaming!
  10. zl DiviNe lz Win User

XBox Gift Card and XBox One Gift Card Difference

there's no difference between them, just some games that play exclusively on Xbox One and not Xbox 360, but the rest works across the platform.
Thema:

1. The Differences between Xbox One and Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Differences between 360

2. What is the difference between Xbox 360 and a Xbox 360S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the difference between Xbox 360 and a Xbox 360S?: I'm planning to buy an Xbox, but all the different versions are confusing. What are their differences? b9bc6e03-e453-45dc-a5ba-a7853ec23925
  3. What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...: I like the smoothness of the xbox 1 regular remote. But besides that I don't know witch one is better or if they even are better than eachother. 5f58261c-545d-4345-8bc9-98d9118a0ee3
  4. does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...: my question is in the title 923852bf-8efb-44bc-aaa8-37fe366215a3
  5. does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...: my question is in the title 923852bf-8efb-44bc-aaa8-37fe366215a3
  6. Price difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Price difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE: I currently bought Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360 for R$ 149,00. Then I saw that the price of the same game on Xbox ONE is R$ 99,00. Knowing that in the version of Xbox One includes more cars and...
  7. difference between 360, one and backward compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    difference between 360, one and backward compatible?: Hi everybody, I was thinking on the following: There is a game which was released on xbox 360 and xbox one too and can be found on the backward compatibility list. I have an xbox one and I want...
  8. Difference between 360 game and a ONE game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference between 360 game and a ONE game: Hi all, My brother has bought me Call of Duty Black Ops 3 for the XBOX 360 for christmas, but I've just found out I'm getting an XBOX ONE console. Would there be any advantage to him sending back...
  9. Difference between alternating lights and blinking lights on 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difference between alternating lights and blinking lights on 360 controller?: There are two blinking light behaviors the Xbox 360 controller does. One is where all 4 lights blink at once (like a flashing ring). The other is where lights 1 and 4 blink alternatively with 2...
  10. The difference between 360 laptop wireless controller and 360 game wireless controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The difference between 360 laptop wireless controller and 360 game wireless controller.: I bought a 360 laptop wireless controller thinking it was a 360 game wireless controller and I am unable to connect to my xbox unit. Is there a way to get around it....