The day after I purchase premium to remove ads - the games stop loading.

Discus and support The day after I purchase premium to remove ads - the games stop loading. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Feels like I've been scammed by Microsoft into wasting even more of my time. Need quick fix or need to cancel the charge on my credit card. What a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BCycling, Mar 16, 2017.

1. BCycling
    BCycling Guest

Feels like I've been scammed by Microsoft into wasting even more of my time. Need quick fix or need to cancel the charge on my credit card. What a PITA

:)

BCycling, Mar 16, 2017
  2. JOAN BARRY
    JOAN BARRY Guest
    Faulty ads

When you purchase the Premium Pack all ads stop completely. Joan

JOAN BARRY, Mar 16, 2017
  3. Events 10/7/2016

Once again I am having problems with the latest events. Most of the time if I try to start the events, the game selection screen appears and then the whole program shuts down. If I do get to play a game, the program immediately shuts down after completing
    one game. I am now getting a screen telling me to purchase the premium collection to stop ads. I have been a paid premium user for several years! I just paid my renewal fees last week. I now have to endure ads when using the regular solitaire collection!

UnevenRope2782, Mar 16, 2017
  4. JOAN BARRY Win User

Faulty ads

When you purchase the Premium Pack all ads stop completely. Joan
  5. ExpiiGod Win User

Ads during Sudoku game?

Yes, I am pretty sure every game with ads you can buy some sort of premium to stop the ads.
  6. BCycling Win User

Ads crash Solitaire when passing focus back to game.

Don't pay to remove the ads as that doesn't seem to help! I did ... and the day after ... totally won't load (just get's a 'freeze screen' saying it's synching with the cloud!
  7. WattyNuela Win User

I purchased Ad blocker for the Solitaire Premium Collection on 7/3/2023 but it is not working. Ads are still loading in between every game played.

I would like to clarify something, do you mean that you have and Ad blocker program, and you want to use this program to block the ads inside Solitaire Collection?

Because as I have said, Remove Ads - Premium Subscriptions are only valid for the operating system on which they were purchased. This means that if you purchased Premium on your Android device, it will only be valid on devices that run Android and not valid on devices that run iOS or Windows.
  8. MobiusJedi Win User

Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

I tried everything listed, but the issue persists.

After resetting the MS Store cache and removing/adding my profile, game streaming stopped working. Trying to restart after that it never got past the startup loading screen, so I was forced to take one last step: hold down the sync and eject buttons, press the power button, and wait for the second startup chime to load the recovery screen and do a system reset.
Thema:

1. The day after I purchase premium to remove ads - the games stop loading. - Similar Threads - purchase premium remove

2. Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...: Purchased a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from GameStop as a gift for my son. Attempted to download the the product from Steam. Upon trying to enter the activation key received...
  3. Why is Starfield Premium edition not showing up as purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Starfield Premium edition not showing up as purchased?: I have purchased the premium edition of Staefield through the Xbox PC store to play before the official release. I wanted to reinstall the game from scratch today to delete any mods. Now I see...
  4. If i purchase the "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade" without owning starfield but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchase the "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade" without owning starfield but...: I haven't bought the base game but want to buy the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade to upgrade my game pass game. Will I need to buy starfield base game for it to work or does it let us buy dlc...
  5. Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased): When I try to launch it says game has crashed Error code:0xc0000005. I tried repair, reset, starting as administrator from desktop shortcut. I tried sfc/scannow from cmd and restart. Help....
  6. Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade: When I click on the button to purchase the Starfield premium edition upgrade, the purchase window shows up blank and nothing happens. Ive tried it with other games and it appears to work just...
  7. If I purchase starfield premium edition will I be able to play September 1st using game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase starfield premium edition will I be able to play September 1st using game...: I'm planning on purchasing starfield, but my computer doesn't mean the minimum system requirements so I was planning on playing over cloud gaming. I'm hoping to be able to play during the week of...
  8. Forza 5 Premium purchased due to quitting Game Pass BUT it is not fully working (see below):

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 Premium purchased due to quitting Game Pass BUT it is not fully working (see below):: Hi. I am about to quit Game Pass so purchased Forza 5 Premium Edition (verified). Xbox app shows game as 'Owned' but Store wants me to puchase so cannot instal. Using Game Pass edition it uploaded...
  9. I purchased Ad blocker for the Solitaire Premium Collection on 7/3/2023 but it is not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Ad blocker for the Solitaire Premium Collection on 7/3/2023 but it is not...: My issue is stated above in the question box. Ad blocker has not been turned on even with the purchase on 7/3/2023. Can this be fixed soon? 1037c389-686e-47ae-88f0-cf7f2fdb8f9d
  10. Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I'm trying to purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium again, but when I click on the 'Upgrade for one year for $9.99'' link, I get an error window saying: 'Try that again. Something happened on our end....