The dashboard won’t load
Discus and support The dashboard won’t load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve reset it multiple times, but I can’t even get to settings to factory reset it. 2f2c1cf8-da53-46f8-8c99-78bd5ca17531 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IffyFlyer809, Jun 6, 2020.
Thema:
The dashboard won’t load
Loading...
-
The dashboard won’t load - Similar Threads - dashboard won’t load
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP
in XboX InsidersXbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.
in XboX InsidersXbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings... -
Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards
in XboX InsidersXbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards: I wanted to bring attention to an issue affecting legacy Xbox Live games from the Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 PC, iOS, and GFWL era. Over the last while, we’ve actually seen some... -
Dashboard so slow, won’t even open a game. (Alpha skip)
in XboX InsidersDashboard so slow, won’t even open a game. (Alpha skip): Anyone else have this? Like I’ve just turned by Xbox on from sleep and hit pshychonauts 2 (which is in my quick resume) and it’s just sitting there doing nothing. I feel like it might open in a... -
Game freezes, sends back to dashboard and won’t relaunch
in XBoX Games and AppsGame freezes, sends back to dashboard and won’t relaunch: Just bought Xbox One off of a family friend who had an extra console. Have been playing COD MW (disc version) and sometimes it works perfect but then other times I’m experiencing game freezing... -
Games and Apps won’t select on Xbox dashboard.
in XBoX on ConsolesGames and Apps won’t select on Xbox dashboard.: Why does my “A” button not work on the Xbox dashboard? It flashes and makes the noise but won’t select the game or app. It’s the same for multiple controllers and the A button works fine in...