The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live?! Wtf?!

Discus and support The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live?! Wtf?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What the hell is with the freaking convoluted XBL setup??? It's impossible to get anything done when the damned thing refuses to cooperate.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H1k1komor1Gamer, Jun 2, 2017.

1. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live?! Wtf?!

What the hell is with the freaking convoluted XBL setup??? It's impossible to get anything done when the damned thing refuses to cooperate.

:)

H1k1komor1Gamer, Jun 2, 2017
  2. DON217B
    DON217B Guest
    Current profile is not allowed to play on XBox Live?

The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live

DON217B, Jun 2, 2017
  3. DON217B
    DON217B Guest
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE?

DON217B, Jun 2, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Do you have a gold subscription?

Smwutches, Jun 2, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Do you have a gold subscription?
  6. DON217B Win User

Current profile is not allowed to play on XBox Live?

7. DON217B Win User

The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE?

8. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

NOTICE-" The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live"????wtf

Your current profile cannot play online cause it is silver.
  9. Hemlach Win User

Current profile not allowed to play on live?

Thema:

1. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live?! Wtf?! - Similar Threads - current profile allowed

2. Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network: I just bought the new modern warfare 3 and when I try to play zombies or multiplayer it prompts me to buy game pass and when I back out it says that “current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox...
  3. The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live: When trying to go live, I'm getting an error "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" habent received an email saying I'm banned for anything. Check my subscription it shows...
  4. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network: I recently purchased COD Modern Warfare III. When I go to the home screen of the game, then start Multiplayer, it will leave the COD game briefly to ask if I wan to purchase Gamepass. When hit the...
  5. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  6. I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network: Hey y’all so I was playing the current Modern Warfare 2 and I was doing great then my game crashed and came up with saying I must have an active network connection as I tried to reload it said the...
  7. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....
  8. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: I recently download call of duty modern warfare 3 for xbox 360 in my xbox series x console and also purchase a 1 month gold membership but when I try to enter to the online game mode de game...
  9. Backwards compatibility games. ‘The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox Live’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility games. ‘The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox Live’: Hello, My current Xbox One account will not let me play the old Xbox 360 games such as Call of duty Modern Warfare etc. I have tried a number of steps to solve this issue but it keeps bringing up...
  10. Is current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: This current profile cannot is not allowed on Xbox Live 8b567032-a795-4102-98b1-71ef341d0336