The Crew 2 pre-ordered but no Legendary Motors Pack downloaded (Standard Edition)

Discus and support The Crew 2 pre-ordered but no Legendary Motors Pack downloaded (Standard Edition) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Prior to the game's June 29 release, I've got a gift code for "The Crew 2 Standard Edition" which, upon being redeemed was indicated... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GaborToth81, Jul 4, 2018.

1. GaborToth81
    GaborToth81 Guest

The Crew 2 pre-ordered but no Legendary Motors Pack downloaded (Standard Edition)

Dear Microsoft,

Prior to the game's June 29 release, I've got a gift code for "The Crew 2 Standard Edition" which, upon being redeemed was indicated as "pre-ordered" on my console. However, the pre-order bonus "Legendary Motors Pack" hasn't been downloaded with the base
    game. Since it was activated I have had no access to this pre-order pack. It's not downloadable separately from the Store, I can't download it either from the "Manage game / Ready to install" menu because it's not there, thus I can't access the content in
    the game.

I contacted Ubisoft support but they pointed me to Xbox support. I've chatted with Xbox support but they redirected me here on this forum. So I would kindly ask you to help me with this problem by either

- somehow activate the "Crew 2 Legendary Motors Pack" on my profile, or

- provide me a download code for said DLC pack.

You can check my profile to see that "The Crew 2 Standard Edition" transaction took place on June 27, two days before release, so my pre-order should be valid.

I hope you can help me, thank you very much in advance!

:)

GaborToth81, Jul 4, 2018
  2. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    Halo 5 Beta

I went ahead and pre ordered but I also ordered the legendary edition.

FullHornet, Jul 4, 2018
  3. WhitsHisFace
    WhitsHisFace Guest
    Anyone else having a hard time pre-loading their download code for their Guardians Limited Collectors edition?

Same problem for me as you Staarrlord and Vegito Chan. Finished work early to go pick up my pre-ordered LCE. Rushed home, scratched the box through haste in opening :-(, entered code and on screen confirmation for Digital Deluxe but downloaded standard
    edition with no Warzone or Pre-order REQ packs.

Hopefully someone can post here with a solution before the 27th

WhitsHisFace, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Hey there The Crew 2 pre-ordered but no Legendary Motors Pack downloaded (Standard Edition) :)

sorry to hear that...

Just a question, you're sure that you chat with support?!? And not with a volunteer?

I suggest you to phone to support that is more direct in order to solve this!

Try
    here!

Frizio I iB, Jul 5, 2018
  5. GaborToth81
    GaborToth81 Guest
    Yes, I chatted with support and not a volunteer. He/she was called "Hazel A" and I chatted via the official tool on this site. He redirected me here, giving me the link.

GaborToth81, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

Hey there :)

sorry to hear that...

Just a question, you're sure that you chat with support?!? And not with a volunteer?

I suggest you to phone to support that is more direct in order to solve this!

Try
    here!
  7. GaborToth81 Win User

Yes, I chatted with support and not a volunteer. He/she was called "Hazel A" and I chatted via the official tool on this site. He redirected me here, giving me the link.
  8. Dasenbrock Win User

Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack

Odd, it's mentioned in both the standard pre-order and the gold edition pre-order for The Division.

"To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for "Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack" on the Xbox Store and download from the details page".
  9. Azrael008uk Win User

play.com N7 Warfare pack?

There is no such thing as an "N7: Warfare Pack".

All that can happen is that the retailer gives you the "Warfare Pack" pre-order bonus that was being offered with pre-orders of the standard edition.

Az
  10. Azrael008uk Win User

play.com N7 Warfare pack?

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user=""]

There is no such thing as an "N7: Warfare Pack".

[/quote]The N7 Warfare Pack (also called the N7 Warfare Gear) is the pre-order bonus Az.

It is called the N7 Warfare Pack because it contains N7 branded gear.

It was also given away by most of the retailers to people who bought the Collectors Edition as well.

Oh and here is a pic showing the N7 Warfare Pack/Gear in my Origin download list.

[​IMG]

[/quote]

So as I said before there's no such thing as an "N7: Warfare Pack".

Thanks for proving me correct by showing your seperate download for the "N7 Warfare Gear" which as I mentioned above is a pre-order bonus for the standard edition.

On Amazon.co.uk at least the "N7 Warfare Gear" add on was never advertised as being included with the "N7: Collector's Edition" of the game but it was advertised as a pre-order bonus for the standard edition.

Az
Thema:

1. The Crew 2 pre-ordered but no Legendary Motors Pack downloaded (Standard Edition) - Similar Threads - Crew pre ordered

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  4. Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?: My brother brought the FortniteCrew on my account but it was unnecesarry e9b41a12-e8bf-4b6d-a3cc-84088451361c
  5. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  6. I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment: I have paid for my Fortnite Crew subsciption, but it keeps telling me there is a problem with my payment 0f1b63d8-73a1-4190-b804-7989588e873d
  7. How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz: Can someone help me I am on xbox c9ff39d1-dff4-49cf-b737-33994217d669
  8. Fortnite crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite crew: I have 15$ in my account and when I try to purchase Fortnite crew it continues to ask me for a billing method 96bd58dd-49ce-4d47-99ff-16fb5381eeac
  9. Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...: Hello, Support and Community. Yesterday, I was shopping at Walmart, and came across the card for The Crew Motorfest Cross-Gen Bundle in the electronics department. I brought the card to the...
  10. Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?: Every time I launch my game The Crew 2 My PC crashes. My drivers are updated, and my PC has an Intel Core i7-8700 CPU, 16 GB of ram, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070. I believe it isn't game and is the...