The Crew 1, Xbox One, Error 0x80820002, does anyone know why?

Discus and support The Crew 1, Xbox One, Error 0x80820002, does anyone know why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive purchased The Crew one on xbox one, had it on the 360 but wanted to download the updates and experience it on the 'new' generation console, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PetreaRobert, Feb 7, 2022.

1. PetreaRobert
    PetreaRobert Guest

Ive purchased The Crew one on xbox one, had it on the 360 but wanted to download the updates and experience it on the 'new' generation console, but when i insert the disc, nothing happens, when i eject the disc, error 0x80820002. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this? I hope there is a certain fix for it.

:)

PetreaRobert, Feb 7, 2022
  2. PetreaRobert Win User

I will try tomorrow and I hope it fixes it, thank you so much for your help.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

- Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.

If that doesn't help, I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- Choose Keep Games and Apps

Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.
  4. PetreaRobert Win User

I dont use an external hard drive.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Remove the disc from the console, Turn off your console, disconnect your external hard drive and turn the console back on with the external drive still disconnected. Once the it has fully booted to the Home screen, you can connect your external drive again and then try running the disc
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox won't read backwards compatibility discs

Thema:

1. The Crew 1, Xbox One, Error 0x80820002, does anyone know why? - Similar Threads - Crew Error 0x80820002

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  4. Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?: My brother brought the FortniteCrew on my account but it was unnecesarry e9b41a12-e8bf-4b6d-a3cc-84088451361c
  5. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  6. I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment: I have paid for my Fortnite Crew subsciption, but it keeps telling me there is a problem with my payment 0f1b63d8-73a1-4190-b804-7989588e873d
  7. How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz: Can someone help me I am on xbox c9ff39d1-dff4-49cf-b737-33994217d669
  8. Fortnite crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite crew: I have 15$ in my account and when I try to purchase Fortnite crew it continues to ask me for a billing method 96bd58dd-49ce-4d47-99ff-16fb5381eeac
  9. Fortnite Crew Cancel error please contact support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Cancel error please contact support: i bought the fortnite crew pack and now its been a couple of days and now when i cancel it it says "Contact support we cant cancel your subscription online". so does anyone know whats going on and...
  10. Fortnite crew cancel error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite crew cancel error: I bought the subscription on my Xbox but i want to cancel it since i don't want to pay £10 a month but whenever i try to cancel or turn off continuous billing i get an error and it won't work....