The controller that comes with console has same warranty as console or different warranty

Discus and support The controller that comes with console has same warranty as console or different warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to check about the warranty of controller that is given with the console for XBOX 1S. Is it same (1 year in India) or is it different? The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SachinMishra3, Sep 25, 2020.

1. The controller that comes with console has same warranty as console or different warranty

I want to check about the warranty of controller that is given with the console for XBOX 1S. Is it same (1 year in India) or is it different? The seller website just says 1 year warranty.

:)

SachinMishra3, Sep 25, 2020
  2. LadyDeathtrip Win User

The controller that comes with console has same warranty as console or different warranty

Hi SachinMishra3,

To find out if your Xbox One Controller is under warranty, you’ll need to know the controller’s serial number. You can find it inside the battery compartment, below the barcode. When you have the number,
    go to the controller replacement request form and enter it in the serial
    number field at the bottom of the page. Below is the link to this form.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

Best of luck and hope this helps.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Device service and replacement

the warranty for the console is not the same as the warranty for the controller.

the console has a year warranty but the controller only has a 3 month.

see if this page helps: https://support.microsoft.com/devices
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

No, controllers have a different warranty period than console, and if your console has 1 year warranty means it's not from that region, it's for a different region
  5. Tormaz Win User

Xbox One Warranty expired after 11 months?!

Hello!

The warranty on the Xbox system and the controller often have a different warranty length. In the US the Console has a 12 month warranty, but the controller has a 90 day warranty.

I would definitely contact support directly to get the warranty issue resolved, since it should definitely still be under warranty. They would also be able to confirm the warranty on the controller itself.
  6. CactusLW Win User

Xbox Series S + controllers WRONG warranty time

How much shorter are we talking here? The Consoles and controllers come with a 1 year warranty, although the controller and console may show a slightly different warranty time (my controller is 2 weeks less than the console..however they are 6 and 8 weeks respectively longer than the 12 months)
    yes yes, I know that the manufacturer's warranty for accessories is 1 year and for consoles 2 years

However, the manufacturer's warranty in the system is approximately 4 months shorter than on the proof of purchase
Thema:

1. The controller that comes with console has same warranty as console or different warranty - Similar Threads - controller comes console

2. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  3. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose: The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired? Many thanks, David 8c725e43-a109-46f0-ba31-3889431b1181
  4. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...
  5. Is Xbox controller calibration coming to windows?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Xbox controller calibration coming to windows?: Title speaks for itself. submitted by /u/Disonanc [link] [comments]
  6. I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming: I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming 13233119-204f-4eeb-a047-040d5c74a983
  7. What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...: I sent my controller to be repaired by Microsoft only for it to not be fixed at all, is there anything I can do bc775a4d-1fb8-452d-8648-901645bd8b63
  8. The Xbox one s will come on but not connect to TV or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one s will come on but not connect to TV or controller: The Xbox is connected fine by cords and just won't connect I have changed the power cords and hdmi and it still won't work eec5c067-cf00-4b65-a80b-e4ede3d5c98c
  9. I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for...
  10. Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller: Often I have a crackling sound coming from the headset and I have concluded it’s coming from the controller because I have plugged in a different headset and that did not solve it. I am unsure...