The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support.

Discus and support The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been meticulously tracking online rewards and xbox and game pass points. There are so many times I have contacted support to help in my streaks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MrNoice, Jun 4, 2020.

1. MrNoice
    MrNoice Guest

I have been meticulously tracking online rewards and xbox and game pass points. There are so many times I have contacted support to help in my streaks being reset at random when the end of week cycle happens. After months of physically marking a calander
    dailly and sometimes doing quizes etc up to 4 times to get it to track using both a browser and the bing app both on phone. When contacting a 'supervisor' I was told to use a PC and track all of my history to send to to them. I am not using a PC. I use the
    console and/or phone. Second, no. I am not going to do that none the less if I was using a PC. It should not be my job as a customer. And why not once will anyone simply fix it. This time was the straw that broke the camels backs. I am sick of Microsoft not
    caring one bit. Sick of broken unfinished games. Sick of wasting hours and hours dealing with console issues with game pass and not getting games with gold due to it. Tons of people had same issue I had recently. Have Gold got deal on Ultimate get screwed
    up. Still lacking Arcade Live titles pulled and then put back in store. One of which I just rebought a second time. Years and years now never got help for it. I mean when does anyone show their value of a company to the people that have supported it and not
    just show off fluff for the investors? I can not believe after my last awful customer service experience that no supervisor can contact or even try to do anything to improve customer care I can see based on these forums, but instead I see Microsoft doesn't
    care about their customers.

Am I wrong? Do they just really not care at all to do anything to help when we ask for it? Is the whole 'customer support' thing just a joke?

:)

MrNoice, Jun 4, 2020
  2. zeroice007 Win User

Please be very specific when stating your issue. You are saying that the points are not tallied in a good time frame or not at all and support does not help with the issue? Don't know why they want you to use a pc when you dont use a pc for xbox Maybe
    they are confused on your question. Keep in mind some support are human they make mistakes and might not fully understand your issue. Just for your information i would ask that the support rep understands exactly what i am asking them to assist me with Communication
    is everything. Without that you have lost the first part of the battle
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, I think support wanted you to try on pc to see for what ever reason if it was showing and tracking that way. Maybe they were trying to see if it was a n issue through the console side. Pretty much ALL Microsoft rewards points should show as soon as
    you get them. Have you tried through a smart phone using the bing app?? When they asked you to copy the history it seems as though that was also to check if it was tracking correctly. I know it might not be what you were looking for but it does seem as though
    someone gave you different options to try. Everyones case is different and things mess up for different reasons. Its never just an instant fix when you call in, sometimes you might need to do a couple walk throughs to try to fix the problem. As stated though
    support over the phone cant help with this.
  4. Manfeco Win User

Xbox Text Customer Service

I just don't get why there is such lack of care on Microsoft's part. They seem to be bending over backwards with price cuts and game pack-ins for new customers, but not caring about older customers who supported them with our wallets since day one.
  5. MrNoice Win User

Boycott Microsoft!!!! Constant issues with Xbox One and Complete lack of customer care.

I feel they should have addressed past issues with not being able to get games w gold when calling when still available and putting me off till after and then telling me too late. I asked about the achievement points misses including the ones from this
    past play days and they ignore me. I earned the points but they wont track. They see there were issues with Madden 21 and no one getting the points tracked but refuse to do anything. Why wont they simply make sure you get the "free games with gold" when you
    are a paying member?.. Why wont they simply credit points missed? Why wont they be transparent about possible bricking of system when in insider program. None if this makes sense. And the fact you just are given the shaft over and over is inexcusable. Is
    very poor business practices however you want to look at it. These issues are on their end but refuse to do anything to remedy anything. I just have to wait and see was my answer and again not remedying games I should have by their product that I purchased
    and no credit for points missed? ... Makes no sense. Microsoft needs to get it together. If no one thinks they need to do much better than they are with customers then that is plain fanboy/girl denial. I have asked for my error report info and will be compiling
    a video very soon. I have shelled out thousands over the years with Microsoft and deserve to be treated like a valued customer and mostly a human being.
  6. dempup Win User

Boycott Microsoft!!!! Constant issues with Xbox One and Complete lack of customer care.

I know it can be frustrating struggling with issues, that should be so simple. I myself have most of all current and previous gen. consoles from them all... not just MS. And Actually still has 2 of the original "VCR" release day Xone's .... one running the
    Alpha and one not in the insider program, and they are still running flawless ... had to replace a PSU on one of them, but that was it. But here at the forum we usually only hear when things go wrong. We never hear about all the systems running flawless.

All the active ambassadors here are really dedicated people, what uses their expertise and a LOT of they spare time for free, to help the community and gamers around the globe with their issues. And we are trying to do our very best, but can't know everything
    and solve every problem. We will always be here, eager to help you 😊

And i do agree. Being on the insider program is both a gift and a curse. If you like to shape the future of the console then the insider program is a gift, but testing unreleased software is often buggy and messy. So if you just want to play some casual
    games, i would recommend getting of the program.
Thema:

1. The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support. - Similar Threads - complete lack Microsoft

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  5. What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...: This is the first time this has happened to me so I searched up a solution online and every thing I saw involved being able to go into the settings app and the power off/restart menu which I...
  6. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  7. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  8. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  9. The xbox app is complete utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The xbox app is complete utter garbage.: I can connect to everything on consoles but for some reason the app will not connect to the part if I'm using a pc or mobile device. How the hell can it be so bad? Half of the time I'm sending...
  10. Microsoft Complete in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complete in Australia: Is Microsoft Complete available for Xbox hardware (controllers etc.) in Australia? When I add a controller to my cart and go through the checkout process, there is no option to add Microsoft...