the complaint on Xbox 360/ Microsoft profiles and logging into them. Specifically error...

Discus and support the complaint on Xbox 360/ Microsoft profiles and logging into them. Specifically error... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is Microsoft blocking Xbox 360 players accounts I keep getting error code 80151015 from my account on my Xbox 360 this is getting ridiculous you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leo gonna�10000000, Dec 10, 2022.

1. the complaint on Xbox 360/ Microsoft profiles and logging into them. Specifically error...

Why is Microsoft blocking Xbox 360 players accounts I keep getting error code 80151015 from my account on my Xbox 360 this is getting ridiculous you guys need to fix this problematic issue. this is not cool and furthermore I'm positively sure it's happening to a lot of older players using the older consoles. I made a lot of progress on that profile progress I won't get back I had to make a new profile start a new profile entirely. I don't know who's running things in headquarters but they need to get this thing fixed it's not fair for older players to be getting the short end of the straw.

:)

Leo gonna�10000000, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

the complaint on Xbox 360/ Microsoft profiles and logging into them. Specifically error code 80151015

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We truly understand your sentiment with the Xbox 360 profiles as you were getting error code 80151015. Knowing you are getting this issue quite often, we would ask if you have raised this concern to the Team Xbox for investigation.

We know you have already read this support article about this error code; however, always getting this error seems to have something about the account or profile itself. Support article: Error 80151015 occurs when you sign in to your account on Xbox 360 | Xbox Support

If you are still having the same issue up until now even after resolving it from other time. We encourage you to send feedback to the team Xbox using this link - Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Gods Game Freak Win User

Login Error Code 8015D003

I have no problems with my Live/Microsoft profile. It works fine everywhere by my Xbox. Like I said, I'm able to log in to another Xbox 360 just fine with no problems. It's something to do with my Xbox specifically.
  4. ChillyChi1 Win User

did Microsoft discontinue downloading profiles on the xbox 360?

I was wondering if Microsoft decided to discontinue the download profile option on the Xbox 360. every time I try to log in I get the error code 80151103.
  5. FenrixFlam3 Win User

Filing a Complaint Help

Okay thanks, but just to be specific, under what do I file the complaint? Is it inappropriate profile thing or modding xbox?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Error code 8015D000

Hello Error code 8015D000,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are receiving an error code when you try logging in to your account on your Xbox 360. Does an error message or error code appear when you test your network connection in the network settings?
    We recommend logging in to your Microsoft account through
    the Xbox website
    . If there are any alerts on your account that need to be cleared, you can clear them through our website and attempt to log in on the console. Also, please attempt to access the Xbox website through a different device like a cell phone
    or tablet. We have a support article for
    this specific error code
    that has troubleshooting steps that you can utilize. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

the complaint on Xbox 360/ Microsoft profiles and logging into them. Specifically error...

1. the complaint on Xbox 360/ Microsoft profiles and logging into them. Specifically error... - Similar Threads - complaint 360 Microsoft

2. How can i escalate a complaint?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i escalate a complaint?: I have been awaiting a refund for over 3 months. They say it has been approved but it never turns up and I just getting a different excuse each time. I have rang, emailed and even sent letters...
  3. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  4. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  5. I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...: I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I hope they will be expelled. No, there is no improvement. 7Years and abuse...
  6. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  7. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  8. Not so much a question as a complaint. Xbox support is a joke. . .

in XBoX on Windows
    Not so much a question as a complaint. Xbox support is a joke. . .: My account was hacked and suspended. Not only did they give me no help with my issue, they hung up on me and i call no longer receive any call backs for the day. Also it would be nice to speak...
  9. Raising a Complaint on the Replacement Controller I have received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Raising a Complaint on the Replacement Controller I have received.: Hello, I really require a Human and not a virtual assistant to look into this matter. I bought a Xbox Series x/s controller in October and unfortunately last week it become faulty, the A button...
  10. Serious Complaint Minecraft Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Complaint Minecraft Xbox 360: I have Minecraft for my Xbox 360 and only just did the big update today 16/03/2017. When I went onto my game profile, all my texture packs were demanding to be repurchased. I have not tried out my...