The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?

Discus and support The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Fix the bogus chat ban or atleast make an appeal process easier. This is getting out of hand [img] 6afbfe7d-ee1b-43e0-abc3-5052fdb722d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A1add, Jan 27, 2023.

1. A1add
    A1add Guest

Fix the bogus chat ban or atleast make an appeal process easier. This is getting out of hand
    The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this? [​IMG]

:)

A1add, Jan 27, 2023
  2. A1add Win User

That is a day and a half to long. Read the post. I have not committed any violations there for I should not be banned at all
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

We're not on the punishment team, buddy.

The punishments team is only accessed through the enforcement.com link

That's all the information they provide.

Your ban was not for 3 months, friend. Just 1 and a half day.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

There was a violation in some post from looking for groups, friend.

The responsible team analyzes the punishment, and if confirmed, sends the punishment.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

The punishment was sent because some rule was violated, friend.

This is a system for teaching the user about the rules.

There is no reward system when a punishment is sent.
  6. A1add Win User

What is the violation for? Please be more specific so that I understand how I got banned for a 3 month old looking for group sea of thieves post
Thema:

1. The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this? - Similar Threads - chat ban process

2. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?: Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I...
  3. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  4. Why is my party chat banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my party chat banned: I used explicit language over text, to someone who was abusing the game. As punishment, I was chat banned. This is 100% okay, and I understand and accept my penalty. However, 30 minutes later, I...
  5. I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...: I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t...
  6. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  7. Voice chat bans in Call of Duty.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat bans in Call of Duty.: Can I be permanently banned from playing Call of Duty for voice chat violations? Isn't this a violation of the First Amendment? And finally, I do not use Proximity Chat or communicate with...
  8. Disruptive behavior chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disruptive behavior chat ban: I reviewed a disruptive behavior chat ban. When I checked my account it says I don’t have any active bans. I only use party chat with my friends so I don’t even know how I got the ban. How do I...
  9. Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...: [img] I would really appreciate it if this was reviewed, nothing I said in this was a tos violation. I simply made a statement regarding some weird people coming to my dm's....
  10. Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...: As stated above killed these kids in a game. Continously messaged me for a rematch sad no stop crying an ended up ban from voice an party chats from them reporting me for offensive language worse...