The Bunker achievement glitch

Discus and support The Bunker achievement glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've played the bunker a good 12 times and the achievement, air filtration, for completing chapter 7 isn't unlocking. I've waited 72 hrs for it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Halotitan, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. Halotitan
    Halotitan Guest

    The Bunker achievement glitch


    I've played the bunker a good 12 times and the achievement, air filtration, for completing chapter 7 isn't unlocking. I've waited 72 hrs for it to unlock and I've hard reset a few times. Any help would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    Halotitan, Jan 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Trippul G
    Trippul G Guest
    Forza Horizon Hide & Seek - Fun Rules

    "No glitches", but "We do the out-of-map glitch at Bunker".

    Hoookay... The Bunker achievement glitch o_O
     
    Trippul G, Jan 1, 2018
    #2
  3. N3phy
    N3phy Guest
    The Witness - Bunker Achievement didn’t unlock after activating the laser

    Hello,

    Playing The Witness, I activated the Laser from the BUNKER and it didn’t trigger the achievement. My account mentions 10 lasers activated, but only 9 achievements have unlocked.

    Help! The Bunker achievement glitch :)

    Thanks
     
    N3phy, Jan 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

    The Bunker achievement glitch

    Ishan8123, Jan 1, 2018
    #4
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

    The Bunker achievement glitch

  6. Trippul G Win User

    Forza Horizon Hide & Seek - Fun Rules

    "No glitches", but "We do the out-of-map glitch at Bunker".

    Hoookay... o_O
  7. Sailingman 53 Win User

    Glitched bunker?

    You will unlock this fort in Sequence 5
  8. Rotten Cupcake Win User

    Glitches.

    Everyone experiences glitches in Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3, although I think Fallout 3 isn't as bad. The patch helped fixed "the fun glitches" but not any of the really bad ones. I was in the Brotherhood of Steel bunker and for some reason they
    were aiming at me, why I don't know but I took advantage of this and killed some of them, but while I was trying to exit, the bunker locked down on me. Killed the remaining few, and for some reason it unlocked... I don't get it? But it completed the House
    task so...
  9. RoMoGAMER Win User

    I messed up

    You don't need the "Dead Money" snow globe for the achievement anyway. I know that you CAN re-enter the bunker. Not sure if you can go farther than that.
Thema:

The Bunker achievement glitch

Loading...
  1. The Bunker achievement glitch - Similar Threads - Bunker achievement glitch

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. MY Missions - Appocolipse level 2: Find a Bunker

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MY Missions - Appocolipse level 2: Find a Bunker: I have played and received achievements in the following games this month to try to accomplish your section 2 of the Appocolipse mission: Find a Bunker... Fallout 4, Dishonored Definitive Edition,...
  7. The Witness - Bunker Achievement didn’t unlock after activating the laser

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witness - Bunker Achievement didn’t unlock after activating the laser: Hello, Playing The Witness, I activated the Laser from the BUNKER and it didn’t trigger the achievement. My account mentions 10 lasers activated, but only 9 achievements have unlocked. Help! :)...
  8. Call of duty WWII, not able to clear bunker Number five D-DAY. Game freezes up?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty WWII, not able to clear bunker Number five D-DAY. Game freezes up?: How do I defeat the German soldier that is trying to Bennett me, I'm not getting the help from Zissman that I'm supposed to? Can you help resolve this problem? 171f941d-3e70-4946-9966-94b7674eea47
  9. Setup of Gaming Bunker with two X Box 1s

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Setup of Gaming Bunker with two X Box 1s: We are establishing a gaming bunker based in a soundproof military shelter for 8 gamers using two XBox 1s. I want to know whether I can display through one 4K UHD Projector such as the OPTGT1080...
  10. "Freinds" achievement in "The Bunker" won't unlock

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "Freinds" achievement in "The Bunker" won't unlock: Hi! I've collected all toys and unlocked every achievement in game except for "friends". The problem is that I've collected all the toys (criteria to unlock) and it still won't pop. On the...