The broken enforcement system needs to be fixed.

Discus and support The broken enforcement system needs to be fixed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been a member of the Xbox community for over 9+ years and it's been all good fun, but there is an issue that needs more attention. The enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Derpy Pi3, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Derpy Pi3
    Derpy Pi3 Guest

I've been a member of the Xbox community for over 9+ years and it's been all good fun, but there is an issue that needs more attention. The enforcement system Microsoft has created is a broken, how you may ask? Well let me enlighten you with my personal
    experience, for starters i am a call of duty player. In fact i am a call of duty Youtuber, so obviously i play the game. More specifically, Call Of Duty Black Ops 2. Now if you played cod bo2 or hell any call of duty you know that there are a lot of sore losers
    who will either trash talk or false report you. Now for me this has happened twice with in two weeks. Why would i get a false report and have my account taken when iv'e done nothing wrong. This unfair to me, and it's unfair to anyone who enjoys these games.
    I get one report from a random 11 year old and i get banned for days. I put money into this account through memberships, plus my Youtube career is effected as well. I stress the point that the enforcement team make a change so that people like me stop losing
    their account for nothing because even a long time fan of Xbox like me will switch over to Playstation in a moments notice. I can only hope enforcement team sees this and takes it seriously as this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed.

:)

Derpy Pi3, Dec 6, 2017
  2. Broken Enforcement System

Just try going thru the link if it doesnt work maybe make a new account The broken enforcement system needs to be fixed. :)

ReadingHalo2898, Dec 6, 2017
  3. DibbyDobDabs
    DibbyDobDabs Guest
    Broken Enforcement System

well I'm sad to say after being falsely accused on live and getting banned, I will not be renewing my membership, even though this is My first ever Xbox and I bought it in November 2017. My life was threatened by an individual and then he reported me, for
    what? I have absolutely no clue. I want this ban reversed, I said no curse words because if I did Xbox would have told me so before sending a message. I can't do anything because I was reported for Nothing. The only game I play is fortnite, and I get banned
    for what? Unban my account this is ridiculous. The enforcement sucks

DibbyDobDabs, Dec 6, 2017
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

The enforcement system works just fine the way it is. You dont get suspended for false reports. On the contrary anyone making false reports is subject to being suspended/banned themselves.

All reports are investigated by the enforcement team (which is made up of a very small group of people) before any enforcement action is taken. Due to that fact it can takes weeks for it to be investigated due to the 1000's of reports they get daily. This
    is reason why alot of players get banned when they are not even online at the time.

Now obviously humans can make mistakes so that is the reason they provide an option for filing for a case review. This starts a process where the enforcement team will go over the evidence gathered to warrant the suspension to determine confirm whether the
    suspension was valid or not.

If you believe your suspension was a mistake then you would need to file for a case review (if eligible). That is the only way to contact the enforcement team. They dont use the forums so they will not see this.

Also to add Playstation has very similar rules (they are in fact stricter than Xbox Live's rules). They dont even have any sort of case review process either so if you get banned over on PSN you have no one to even complain to that has the power to do anything
    about it.

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

KindGryphon, Dec 6, 2017
  5. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    The enforcement system works just fine the way it is. You dont get suspended for false reports. On the contrary anyone making false reports is subject to being suspended/banned themselves.

All reports are investigated by the enforcement team (which is made up of a very small group of people) before any enforcement action is taken. Due to that fact it can takes weeks for it to be investigated due to the 1000's of reports they get daily. This
    is reason why alot of players get banned when they are not even online at the time.

Now obviously humans can make mistakes so that is the reason they provide an option for filing for a case review. This starts a process where the enforcement team will go over the evidence gathered to warrant the suspension to determine confirm whether the

If you believe your suspension was a mistake then you would need to file for a case review (if eligible). That is the only way to contact the enforcement team. They dont use the forums.

Also to add Playstation has very similar rules (they are in fact stricter than Xbox Live's rules). They dont even have any sort of case review process either so if you get banned over on PSN you have no one to even complain to that has the power to do anything
    about it.

KindGryphon, Dec 6, 2017
  6. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team does not monitor the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

OK Fowl, Dec 6, 2017
  7. Derpy Pi3
    Derpy Pi3 Guest
    And this is exactly what i mean, people still are ignorant to the fact that yes the enforcement system is very broken and yes i've been suspended for a false report. obviously you have no idea that stuff like this does happen as microsoft themselves have
    admitted this. I filed a case review and even though i am obviously innocent my suspension is still uphold by these people. Only gave it five to ten minutes before they made they're **** judgement. In anycase i'm done with xbox, you say there is nothing wrong
    with the system but lets see you say that when you get banned for no reason.

Derpy Pi3, Dec 8, 2017
  8. Derpy Pi3
    Derpy Pi3 Guest

Oh and another thing, when i called they said the enforcement team does look at the forms to find ways to better fix the system. well if they don't care then neither do I. At this point this company can burn to the ground.

Derpy Pi3, Dec 8, 2017
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    thisnis why you can't have nice things

Threats show your true colors

Instead of relying on fake stuff listen to our advice

Stop.breaking the rules live life and play fair it's that simple

Trash talking is only allowed in moderation and without curse or implied words

If you keep pressuring support for contact info they will only send you here because that's all they can do to get you to hang up

Except for hang up on you

Again you should read the terms of use it will shock you how much common sense will solve your problem

It doesnt.matter who starts the fight your are the only one accountable for YOUR own actionz

ngocphi, Dec 8, 2017
  10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Enforcement system is not broken so Microsoft have not admitted that it is.

Phone/chat support are nothing to do with enforcement & often tell people to post here because they don't know what to do.

The enforcement team have not used the forums for about 3 years.

You will never get suspended due to false reports.You did something to violate the ToU/CoC which is why you were suspended.

The rules are the same over on PSN although they tend to give you less chances before banning your account outright.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  11. OK Fowl Win User

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team does not monitor the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  12. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement system is not broken so Microsoft have not admitted that it is.

Phone/chat support are nothing to do with enforcement & often tell people to post here because they don't know what to do.

The enforcement team have not used the forums for about 3 years.

You will never get suspended due to false reports.You did something to violate the ToU/CoC which is why you were suspended.

The rules are the same over on PSN although they tend to give you less chances before banning your account outright.
  13. ngocphi Win User

Oh and another thing, when i called they said the enforcement team does look at the forms to find ways to better fix the system. well if they don't care then neither do I. At this point this company can burn to the ground.
    thisnis why you can't have nice things

Threats show your true colors

Instead of relying on fake stuff listen to our advice

Stop.breaking the rules live life and play fair it's that simple

Trash talking is only allowed in moderation and without curse or implied words

If you keep pressuring support for contact info they will only send you here because that's all they can do to get you to hang up

Except for hang up on you

Again you should read the terms of use it will shock you how much common sense will solve your problem

It doesnt.matter who starts the fight your are the only one accountable for YOUR own actionz
  14. Derpy Pi3 Win User

And this is exactly what i mean, people still are ignorant to the fact that yes the enforcement system is very broken and yes i've been suspended for a false report. obviously you have no idea that stuff like this does happen as microsoft themselves have
    admitted this. I filed a case review and even though i am obviously innocent my suspension is still uphold by these people. Only gave it five to ten minutes before they made they're **** judgement. In anycase i'm done with xbox, you say there is nothing wrong
    with the system but lets see you say that when you get banned for no reason.
  15. KindGryphon Win User

If you believe your suspension was a mistake then you would need to file for a case review (if eligible). That is the only way to contact the enforcement team. They dont use the forums.

about it.

Thema:

1. The broken enforcement system needs to be fixed. - Similar Threads - broken enforcement system

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  4. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  5. broken HDMI on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken HDMI on Xbox One X: I have a white Xbox one x limited edition that my mother's ex gave me (like 2 or 3 years ago) since they didn't want it but the HDMI port on it is broken and the only thing I was given was a...
  6. My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?: My first controller was out of warranty and broke. I requested a replacement controller and paid the 80$. The replacement controller came with an intermittent rb button. What should I do now?...
  7. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  8. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  9. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  10. The Automated enforcement system is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Automated enforcement system is broken: I was recently playing destiny 2 streaming a solo run of the newest in game dungeon and as a new streamer I am trying to grow my viewer count. I’ve seen others use the LFG on Xbox to tell other...