The blundlar app is working for you

Discus and support The blundlar app is working for you in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to use the AR functions to fulfill the activities but the app doesn't open and I don't know what might be happening, anyone with this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XTheN0ob, Sep 22, 2021.

  1. /u/XTheN0ob
    /u/XTheN0ob Guest

    The blundlar app is working for you


    I'm trying to use the AR functions to fulfill the activities but the app doesn't open and I don't know what might be happening, anyone with this problem?

    submitted by /u/XTheN0ob
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/XTheN0ob, Sep 22, 2021
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    You tube app not working

    I'd check the youtube support forums first to be honest.
  3. JAGG MARK Win User

    You tube app not working

    mate same here untill the update it was fine but now its horible crashes evertime i watch a video say that its not working and that i should go and look at the status on xboxlive website
  4. kingvas78 Win User

    You tube app not working

    Thanks Daft...... support wants me to perform a factory reset on the console.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    You tube app not working

    Seems you've done everything I would suggest so maybe have a look on youtube support https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube
  6. x AngeILan x Win User

    Apps not working

    no idea why that’s happening, have you tried contacting support? They may be able to help you further
Thema:

The blundlar app is working for you

Loading...
  1. The blundlar app is working for you - Similar Threads - blundlar app working

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  8. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  9. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  10. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...