The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

Discus and support The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MoralesProject [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MoralesProject, Nov 8, 2019.

1. The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

/u/MoralesProject, Nov 8, 2019
  2. StainableDog Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

In fact the other option is to use the volume control on the wire then hold down the bottom left volume control until it beeps (thats the one with the player and the + sign) that will turn the balance from the pad so its 100% chat audio and no game audio,
    then use the volume control on the TB wire to control game audio.

Not sure which will give better audio quality for in game audio or if theres any diff.
  3. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?

I Think with the audio Controls In Xbox Game Bar Affect the Transmission and recording gameplayers, but no affect the game volume, for that you need change in game
  4. StainableDog Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

I found I was having problems with the audio there was a sort of echo/reverb on the game audio. I found out if I turned the volume on the turtle beach headset 100% down and then just used the audio controls on the stereo adapter it fixed the issue.

The problem seems to be I was getting game audio from the TV into the head phones which was going via the volume control on the TB headset wire, and previously on the 360 just the chat was coming from the pad. With the new adapter on the Xbox One it pulls
    the game audio and the chat audio via the pad, and I was also getting the game audio from the TV with a slight delay causing the distorted sound.

Basically turn the game volume on the wire control thing on the TB headset fully down and it sorts the distorted game audio.

The way the chat adapter volumes work is the 2 buttons on the left control the balance between game and chat audio, the middle is mute and the two on the right are master volume. This can be confusing as the two on the right used to be chat volume on the
    adapter that came with the original Xbox One headset/mic thing.

Hope that helps in some way.

SD
  5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Xbox one audio

the mixer audio settings on you slide out bar should control the audio to your headset I'm not sure what turns the volume of other peoples down, you may need to play with it.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One Console Volume

Hi Cmosart,

Thanks for clarifying what you are asking. The only volume control is under system and audio. There is a headset volume. If this is not there then there is no other way to control the volume.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

1. The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other... - Similar Threads - audio controller game

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  3. Xbox 360 controller is not playing any audio or microphone is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller is not playing any audio or microphone is not working.: I recently just bought a 2.5mm female to 3.5mm headphone jack so I could listen to audio and talk on my old Xbox 360 using newer headphones. But it doesn't play any sound through it and doesn't...
  4. Loud BEEP when i play back audio from my controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud BEEP when i play back audio from my controller.: I have a first party xbox 360 controller with a new oem headset but i hear a beep when i try to record a voice message. anyone help 360dbff5-57ad-4577-8ce8-5a99352562ac
  5. How do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting?: So I’ve been having this issue lately where my audio will start cutting in and out randomly at like 10 second intervals and it gets really bad while in an Xbox patty and people are talking....
  6. How do I fix my Xbox S recognizing my elite controller as an audio device.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox S recognizing my elite controller as an audio device.: Elite controller is being recognized as an audio device. I can only hear game audio when my headphones are on but I can't use game chat, or party chat when I'm using my elite controller. A regular...
  7. Controller shuts off and audio cuts out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller shuts off and audio cuts out: I need help fixing my controller, I’m not sure why but it constantly does this thing where the audio gets super choppy where I can’t hear my party, audio, and my friends can’t hear me because of...
  8. Hello I am trying to use the audio jack of my Xbox controller with my windows 11 pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I am trying to use the audio jack of my Xbox controller with my windows 11 pc...: I don’t want to buy the Xbox adapter but I will if I have to Is there a way to use Xbox audio jack on my controller with my pc with just Bluetooth or any wireless way?...
  9. Is there a way to get audio through the controller without using Bluetooth for the series X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to get audio through the controller without using Bluetooth for the series X...: I see that it can connect via blue tooth to have the audio transfered from the TV to the Bluetooth headset, but what if you are not using Bluetooth. How does one get the audio to play by plugging...
  10. I have a xbox controller that its game and party audio works fine but with my other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox controller that its game and party audio works fine but with my other...: I have a xbox controller that I can hear the party and the game but my other controller I can hear the party audio but not the games feb37ba2-0750-42f9-b055-31e6b66160cd