The app isn't even in the app store.

Discus and support The app isn't even in the app store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've looked for it on the main part, every single section I could think of, went to the browsing section, and did a direct search for any variation of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XIIIthNobody, Mar 1, 2014.

1. XIIIthNobody
    XIIIthNobody Guest

I've looked for it on the main part, every single section I could think of, went to the browsing section, and did a direct search for any variation of the title I could think of, and literally nothing is coming up.

I have the space, I have a gold membership, and I have a 360. Netflix, youtube, and crunchyroll all work, but for some reason, hulu's not even there for me to try and download. Any and all help would be fantastic, because I can't contact anyone on here due
    to the site only being half responsive.

:)

XIIIthNobody, Mar 1, 2014
  2. DarkAmiri
    DarkAmiri Guest
    The app isn't even working

I can't log in to the stupid app, **** **** Xbox your app is so stupid

DarkAmiri, Mar 1, 2014
  3. Reina Watt
    Reina Watt Guest
    Store app isn't working

I've noticed a problem with the store app on XBox One, there was an update for it when i signed in a few times this week and I tried to install it yet it constantly refused to install despite clearly trying to.

Now the store app for the system is no longer working, it keeps saying that the app needs updating or uninstalling and an error code 0x800700d8 keeps appearing.

I did a restart of the console as well as a hard reset and it hasn't helped, this problem is preventing using any aspect of the store in all forms and seems to be having an affect on the rest of Live in the process since I've noticed that my monthly achievement
    score has gone to number one even though I was in third yesterday two days ago, far behind two others, and haven't had the console on in two days.

Reina Watt, Mar 1, 2014
  4. DCM7734
    DCM7734 Guest

The best way to fix this is to go your Home Dashboard, scroll over to "Apps", click on "Search Apps", type in "Hulu".

Keep in mind, you need to have a membership to watch any kind of videos on Hulu with your XBOX 360 or XBOX ONE. The only time you can watch videos with the Hulu service and not have the paid Hulu Plus subscription is through their website www.hulu.com ,
    and even then not very many shows are available to watch.

DCM7734, Jul 9, 2014
  5. Saeleth Win User

TV from Sky on Xbox One S?

What region App Store are you searching on? I believe that Sky TV is based on the UK, so to my knowledge it isn't on the States App Store. You may want to contact customer support for more detailed info tho, and even suggest they bring Sky TV to the States
    App Store 😀
  6. AlphaMandalore Win User

Store app isn't working

Same issue for me. Preformed a hard reset twice and it's still not working.
  7. AdustKinkajou76 Win User

Store app isn't working

Same thing with me. Xbox store updated to 96% then disappeared. Now saying needs update or uninstall.
  8. LHallfin Win User

Doom eternal DLC's not working?

How do you uninstall a game in the Microsoft Store App?

AFAIK that isn't even a thing.

What do you actually mean?
  9. PaulKoushik Win User

Xbox one audio CD player no longer available

I am having the same problem. I tried playing a cd and it wouldn't recognize it. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. Even at 100%, the app wouldn't load. I uninstalled it again and tried to "purchase" it again from the store, but it isn't
    available to download or "buy"
Thema:

1. The app isn't even in the app store. - Similar Threads - app isn't app

2. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  3. How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?: I recently downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved last night and this morning i woke up to it not being installed. It had started to download again so Cancelled the install and now its saying that i do...
  4. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox app says PIN is incorrect even though it isn't

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app says PIN is incorrect even though it isn't: I have been trying to log into the Xbox app with a different account than I logged into the computer with. However, when I enter the PIN I set up for Windows Hello, it says "The PIN is incorrect....
  6. Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App: Hey all! Purchased Forza 5 a little while ago and previously was able to access the Xbox app to look for clubs. Tried tonight and a new message appears - "Unable to connect to Forza 5...
  7. Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC: Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC 2c4bf7e3-1540-4c10-9319-4cdb2683035a
  8. The Xbox app isn't showing the linked acounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox app isn't showing the linked acounts: Whenever I go to the linked accounts tab in the Xbox Mobile app, it shows an error, and I can't connect my accounts. 6fc17346-f6fe-4826-9d80-4c32e6370e5d
  9. The rewards section isn't showing in the xbox mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    The rewards section isn't showing in the xbox mobile app: For some reason my rewards Page has recently stopped appearing in the xbox mobile app. Usually it is rewards, posts, achievements and about. But now rewards isn't there anymore. At first when I...
  10. Why is my xbox app download speed slow when my steam download isn't?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox app download speed slow when my steam download isn't?: When I download games on steam I get 600-700 mb/s but on the xbox app it's 10-15 mb/s. Is there a way I can fix this? 1064198c-bf5f-40a1-86d4-13c59c99fce1