The app "8 Zip Pro" won't work, it crashes fast.

Discus and support The app "8 Zip Pro" won't work, it crashes fast. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TC_HELP [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TC_HELP, Feb 21, 2020.

  1. /u/TC_HELP
    /u/TC_HELP Guest

    The app "8 Zip Pro" won't work, it crashes fast.

    /u/TC_HELP, Feb 21, 2020
    #1
  2. XX HellHammer Win User

    Can't copy OSU1.zip file to USB (Offline System Update)

    I figured out how to fix this,

    Once you download the .zip file you normally can't drag and drop system.xvd thats inside of osu1.zip. All you have to do is try to open system.xvd with winrar and it obviously won't open with winrar but it will now try to open every .xvd file as winrar so
    now you can drag osu1.zip onto your thumb drive fine :D

    Can you explain this in more detail because it doesn't really make sense to me. Only file that is supposed to be on your USB drive is the extracted $SystemUpdate folder (containing the 8 files inside the zip file).
    IT won't work, the actual file itself located in the zip file is corrupted; I've reached out to both Twitter support & here and still have not received a solution.
  3. GingerRossy-83EC897A Win User

    Smartglass crashing

    Correction: this is NOT working on a Surface Pro 3. Interestingly on my Surface Pro 3 the app was still open from last night so it looked like it was working. After closing it and trying to launch it again, I now have the same instant crash issue on this
    device :(
  4. GingerRossy-83EC897A Win User

    Smartglass crashing

    Also experiencing the same instant crash issue when using the Smartglass app (beta and release versions) on a Lumia 930. Works fine on a Surface Pro 3.
  5. MarvinB0108 Win User

    HELP!!! Bingo app crashed on startup.

    i'm having the same problem on my surface pro 3. Tried all the above, but it still crashes and won't start. I did the screen resolution change and it works. Need to fix it so it works with the surface pro 3 native resolution. It's a pain having to change
    the screen resolution every time I want to play.
  6. stevegraphicdesign Win User

    Flight Simulator 2020 on Mac with bootcamp

    Hello,

    I installed MSFS2020 on a 2017 iMac pro via windows using bootcamp. I can access menus and even start flying, but if i try to stretch the windows to my second monitor or adjust settings, it completely crashes windows. If i just stay in the app for more than
    a few minutes, it crashes as well. The computer always goes to the blue screen and then shuts down.

    Is there any fix for this?

    specs

    2017 iMac pro

    processor 3.2 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon W

    memory 64 GB 2666 MHz DDR4

    graphics Radeon Pro Vega 56 8 GB

    i installed the game on an empty 4TB drive and have 100 GB of partitioned space on bootcamp (which is why i used the external drive)
Thema:

The app "8 Zip Pro" won't work, it crashes fast.

Loading...
  1. The app "8 Zip Pro" won't work, it crashes fast. - Similar Threads - app Zip Pro

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  8. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  9. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  10. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...