THE AMOUNT OF TIMES LOL POPS UP MAKES IT A BAD WORD!!!!!

Discus and support THE AMOUNT OF TIMES LOL POPS UP MAKES IT A BAD WORD!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielFrank7, Apr 2, 2023.

1. DanielFrank7
    DanielFrank7 Guest

LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!

:)

DanielFrank7, Apr 2, 2023
  2. ca2fd78a-df3c-4062-8 Win User

Ignore

I understand a large amount of the info is common sense but some of the stupid **** such about religious symbols or events unless they offend someone. every damn time I've done it some stupid question pops up not covered by the code of conduct. you know
    trash talking is allowed and encourage as Xbox is a competitive environment but nothing offensive or bad words or overall being mean god forbid i offend someone.
  3. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

No Achievements unlocking Dead Rising 4?

Some game are worst.Like Destiny 1, those achievements will pop up like a month later and at the strangest times lol

I guess as long as you get your achievement it's not too bad.
  4. Lein Kroniid Win User

DLC prices

Yea noticed that sale pop up today, was surprised a bit, to bad I have it all. Lol
  5. Rozark Win User

Everyone in game. . .

lol S. E. X. is consider a bad word lol
  6. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Good UI, HORRIBLE hardware SMH

Funnily enough and excuse to use the word "hardcore", the amount of hardcore pc battlefield gamers that wouldnt "descrace" their gaming by playing on any console are popping up in lobbys on the xb1 on bf4 all over the world,fact!
Thema:

1. THE AMOUNT OF TIMES LOL POPS UP MAKES IT A BAD WORD!!!!! - Similar Threads - AMOUNT TIMES LOL

2. My Xbox will connect to wifi but only for short amounts of time .

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will connect to wifi but only for short amounts of time .: It will say it’s connected but nothing will work after the first few seconds. Hotspots work fine. The wifi will work for maybe a minute then stop for about the next 5 and nothing seems to work the...
  3. Banned for a Unfair amount of time for 2 words. Is it possible for me to get the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for a Unfair amount of time for 2 words. Is it possible for me to get the account...: It's been awhile since my account got banned for indefinite, Over 7 years of data lost. Cant even play offline with any of my games, I Feel i have been banned for an unfair amount of time (...
  4. series x concole can't detect the usb drive after a certain amount of time

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x concole can't detect the usb drive after a certain amount of time: Hi, my series x concole just can't detect the usb drive after a certain amount of time(two days in my case). My PC couldn't read the disk as well afterwards. I had to format it on ps5 and then...
  5. Whenever I launch Minecraft my PC crashes after a seemingly random amount of time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I launch Minecraft my PC crashes after a seemingly random amount of time.: I installed Minecraft onto my computer to play with some friends and whenever I launch it and load into the world after what seems like a random amount of time, ranging from multiple minutes to...
  6. I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...: I got banned on my xbox account for an inappropriate profile picture witch I really have no clue on what the picture was and how it got there and if it was bad. And now I am banned. I have the...
  7. My friend can start black ops 2 but can only play for a limited amount of time before hes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can start black ops 2 but can only play for a limited amount of time before hes...: My friend has this issue where if he plays call of duty. e7c63400-7160-4212-a619-66b8e9571661
  8. Xbox ambassador can I rejoin after a curtain amount of time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador can I rejoin after a curtain amount of time: So one day some kid was constantly bugging me, he swore at me tones of times in a party then kicked me then I said a swear word one time in the messages and I get a Communication ban for a day and...
  9. I would like to limit the amount of time that my son can stream movies ands TV through his xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to limit the amount of time that my son can stream movies ands TV through his xbox: my son just bought a new monitor and he now has his xbox in his room instead of in the family room. we have strict limits on the length of time that he can play games, but I cannot figure out how...
  10. They can take my money in 30 seconds, but can't offer the services in the same amount of time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    They can take my money in 30 seconds, but can't offer the services in the same amount of time?: I just bought a month of xbox live gold and within 20 seconds the transaction was complete through my paypal account, however I am unable to party up with any of my friends "without an xbox live...