The ads for games in between my games are really annoying, How cn i get rid of them

Discus and support The ads for games in between my games are really annoying, How cn i get rid of them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The ads for games in between my games are really annoying, How cn i get rid of them 5895b136-9ee9-47d7-8a64-687134aa3832 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeatherDix, Jan 25, 2021.

1. HeatherDix
    HeatherDix Guest

The ads for games in between my games are really annoying, How cn i get rid of them

:)

HeatherDix, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

What game is it specifically? If it's an EA Sports game, there's no way of removing it and expect them to get worse with newer releases. If its ads on your dashboard of your Xbox, you're also not able to get rid of them.
  3. Leo King jones Win User

How do I fix the warning sign?

I have the same problem but id like to know How do I get rid of it though because it’s really annoying and also my games are bugging now!
  4. Edgarour Win User

Affiliate marketing in the next gen era

These ads really bother me because they're games like LOL that are not interesting and yet I'm being bombarded with them, the truth as soon as I can take them away, they are really annoying but I must accept that if it's from a game that interests me then
    I get to leave
  5. GeoffreySweet Win User

Possible to turn OFF Beacon notifications?

I would like to know how to get rid of these as well. Annoying as hell when I start up a game and the beacon slows down the Xbox.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

“ popular now” smartglass

There is no option to get rid of them. I agree they are annoying though.
Thema:

1. The ads for games in between my games are really annoying, How cn i get rid of them - Similar Threads - ads games between

2. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  3. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  4. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  5. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  6. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  7. TOOOOOOO many inappropriate ADS before and during GAMES !!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    TOOOOOOO many inappropriate ADS before and during GAMES !!!: Why do I get inundated with inappropriate ads whenever I open Microsoft Solitaire. trying to say NO is nearly impossible !!!!Most of the time this carries on throughout the time I am playing the...
  8. Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

in XboX Insiders
    Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?: I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a a hundred years since I have been gaming so I didnt think about the fact that of course I needed the original Fallout...
  9. XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue: Hi, I went to download a game on Game Pass and then the xbox started to add random addons for games I do not own to the queue, when I clear the queue it adds them straight back and other games....
  10. I want Monopoly Plus to be added to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want Monopoly Plus to be added to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hey, Can you add Monopoly Plus to game pass ultimate? Thanks. c19c5558-dc61-413a-990b-bba07c1375c5