The ads are slowing down and freezing the game so much, I don't want to play it anymore.

Discus and support The ads are slowing down and freezing the game so much, I don't want to play it anymore. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The ads are slowing down and freezing the game so much, I don't want to play it anymore. It is absolutely ridiculous how much the game freezes from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VeteranRoom0960, Jul 27, 2017.

  1. The ads are slowing down and freezing the game so much, I don't want to play it anymore.


    The ads are slowing down and freezing the game so much, I don't want to play it anymore. It is absolutely ridiculous how much the game freezes from the ads. It literally makes me not want to play the game.

    :)
     
    VeteranRoom0960, Jul 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Seaelf22
    Seaelf22 Guest
    Freezing Ads

    I'm having the same problem. It is about time to FIX it! If this keeps up, I will NOT pay to get rid of the ads, I will quit first!

    STOP FREEZING/SLOWING DOWN PUZZLE SOLVING!
     
    Seaelf22, Jul 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Fireball35
    Fireball35 Guest
    Dashboard/Marketplace ads freezing my Xbox

    I don't have have much problems with the ads slowing me down. Best you check you connection or clear your Cache. See that would help speed it up again.
     
    Fireball35, Jul 27, 2017
    #3
  4. TriadicCarp0970 Win User

    Removing ads

    yes please remove all of taptiles add they drive me crazy over and over I would more than willing to pay not to have those annoying adds before each game I play. Overall taptiles is a fun game but the adds are horrible and slow me down that i don't want
    to play the game as it is so annoying ad after ad. Get ride of them
  5. NOC Keaka Win User

    NHL 12 Demo

    ive never played 10 or 11, I only own NHL 09 so this one is all new to me. Im only buying this one becuae you cant played 09 nline anymore because the servers have been taken down! Theyve slowed they game speed down ALOT!!!! put its more realistic and theve
    added some cool features in the last few years.
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

    I started playing this game in the beginning and i so wish i had of played it more. Maybe i should add it to the many, many games i need to complete. I need to freeze or slow down time just like this game
  7. Defy Lightning Win User

    halfway to diamond camo

    I just have diamond ARs, SMGs, LMGs and pistols. Halfway through the snipers. I'll probs get dem diamond eventually but at a really slow rate. I don't play this game that much anymore.
  8. Fireball35 Win User

    Dashboard/Marketplace ads freezing my Xbox

    I don't have have much problems with the ads slowing me down. Best you check you connection or clear your Cache. See that would help speed it up again.
Thema:

The ads are slowing down and freezing the game so much, I don't want to play it anymore.

Loading...
  1. The ads are slowing down and freezing the game so much, I don't want to play it anymore. - Similar Threads - ads are slowing

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...