The ads are freezing the jigsaw puzzles, this is getting to very aggrevating.

Discus and support The ads are freezing the jigsaw puzzles, this is getting to very aggrevating. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The ads are freezing the puzzles, as long as the ad is running you can move the pieces, but as soon as the ad area turns black you can't do anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FuturePanic2151, Jul 25, 2017.

  1. The ads are freezing the jigsaw puzzles, this is getting to very aggrevating.


    The ads are freezing the puzzles, as long as the ad is running you can move the pieces, but as soon as the ad area turns black you can't do anything until an ad reappears. This is frustrating. I am not going to pay a monthly fee to stop seeing the ads
    - is that the plan??? Please fix this right away - I enjoy doing the puzzles but if this keeps up, I will have to uninstall it.

    :)
     
    FuturePanic2151, Jul 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Seaelf22
    Seaelf22 Guest
    ADS CAUSING GAME TO FREEZE

    THE ADS ARE STILL FREEZING THE JIGSAW PUZZLES. THIS IS PARTICULARLY FRUSTRATING WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO COMPLETE A PUZZLE UNDDR A TIME LIMIT. THE JIGSAW JAMMER IS A TIMED GAME AND IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN THE GAME FREEZES. ONE OF THE WORST OFFENDER ADS IS THE
    HONDA FIT AD.

    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CORRECT THIS PROBLEM!
     
    Seaelf22, Jul 25, 2017
    #2
  3. Freezing up games

    The Glasses USA ad causes freezing or delay of game. Takes time off especially in Jigsaw so you can not complete a puzzle. If I see the ad pop up, I just leave the game and go on. There are only certain ads that do this and is very frustrating.
     
    LukewarmFob22, Jul 25, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    The ads are freezing the jigsaw puzzles, this is getting to very aggrevating.

    OK Fowl, Jul 25, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    The ads are freezing the jigsaw puzzles, this is getting to very aggrevating.

    Hello,

    Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  6. Northern Lass Win User

    When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

    You can purchase puzzle packs with the in game currency, have you purchased all the puzzle packs available?

    There is a new jigsaw pack added every month.

    Also have you tried the custom puzzle mode where you can create a jigsaw using one of your own photos?
  7. WieldyGiant9364 Win User

    glasses usa.com

    Agreed. And I give up - it's just way to frustrating to play Microsoft Jigsaw anymore. :( Everytime certain ads show up, everything freezes. Latest issue, I've lost the puzzle I was working on altogether. ugh. There are better apps out there. Microsoft
    - you should be better than this.
  8. RickFroman Win User

    Freezing

    This problem has plagued my game playing in both jigsaw and Sudoku for over a month now. It seems that certain ads (yesterday it was the add for the NBA) cause my game play to freeze up. The timer (if I am playing the timed jigsaw)
    continues to run (you can see the seconds ticking off) but you can do nothing in either game. Sudoku just sits there. If you happen to still be there when the ad changes, you may be lucky enough to make an entry in the puzzle. In the Jigsaw daily challenge,
    the same problem exists. You could be in the process of moving a puzzle piece when the ad changes and your movement just stops and nothing moves again until the ad changes.

    It is a most annoying problem and one that will very soon cause me to stop playing the various challenges as it is too frustrating. Recently I played the three Sudoku puzzles and it took over six hours to be able to complete them. Not because I couldn't
    figure them out but because they continually froze up. Restarting the pc seems to do nothing to resolve the issue.

    Hopefully someone from Microsoft reads these entries and can find someone to look into the problem.
  9. Cookiebeep Win User

    Last Update has Ruined The Game

    Ads once again freezing and crashing Jigsaw AND Sudoku
Thema:

The ads are freezing the jigsaw puzzles, this is getting to very aggrevating.

Loading...
  1. The ads are freezing the jigsaw puzzles, this is getting to very aggrevating. - Similar Threads - ads are freezing

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze: In the past 48 hours, today is aug 28th 2023 the ads between games freeze at about 75%. I havd tried closing reopening and restarting the app and the tablet but the same scenario just repeats. I...